{ Rural Restaurant || 0.5 }

I literally started writing this chapter 3 minutes after I published chapter 4 ☠️.
Motivation is a wonderous thing. It comes and goes as it pleases <3
And then I proceeded not to work on the chapter for another few days :D /neg

•☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎•

        Sarv and I had stopped for a break around noon. We planned to go out and eat, since neither of us wanted to make anything. Sarv was originally the one to suggest it, so I agreed. I was honestly fine with anywhere, so when she asked where I wanted to go, I just told her the nearest Chinese restaurant.

         She had asked me to drive, for convenience, so I agreed as well. It was a decently long drive, seeing as the restaurant was near the outskirts of the town, but I wouldn't complain. It was a nice little place, giving me a welcomed feeling every time I entered.

        After sitting in a peaceful silence for a little while, we eventually reached our destination. I carefully parked my vehicle into a parking spot, and we both exited the car. I subconsciously locked the car, and we entered the small Chinese restaurant without a word. 

         As soon as we entered, a woman who appeared to be in her early 20's stood behind a podium. It had a few sheets of paper on it, but I didn't have enough time to observe what they contained. 

        "Table for two." Sarv spoke, dragging me out of my thoughts. She held up a two with her hand, and her usual cheerful smile accompanied it. The woman nodded her head, and wrote something down onto the piece of paper on top of the rest. She grabbed two menus out of a pile, and motioned for us to follow her.

         We followed her, and were seated at a table near a window. The table was a small round oak one, having a vibrant red sheet over top of it. Two oak chairs were positioned across from each other, and close to the wall. They had an extremely unique and complex design occupying the back of the chair. It was pretty, but a little overwhelming.

        "What would you two like to drink?" The woman questioned. She hovered her pen in hand over a small note book, awaiting our responses. Sarv responded first, telling the waiter she'd take a simple water. I spoke next, telling her I'd take a (f/drink). The woman wrote down our orders, and walked away.

        "So what are you planning to get?" Sarv asked, looking around at her surroundings. She seemed to enjoy the well coordinated colors and the homey feeling of this place. I did too, which is what made me always return, plus their delicious food. It was an amazing combination, and I'm sure the owner was well aware.

        "I plan to get crab rangoon, and ramen. Potentially some white rice, but ramen is pretty filling." (This is literally just what I get ☠️) I responded. Sarv nodded her head to me, acknowledging my response. She turned to look at the menu in front of her, and started skimming through it, not seeming to be interested in anything.

        "Are you ready to order?" A different waiter placed down our drinks, and placed the tray under their arm, pinning it close to their body with their arm. They brought out a notepad and a pen, awaiting for a response. I nodded to them, and they clicked their pen, getting ready to write.

        "I'll have ramen, and a serving of crab rangoon." I spoke, watching as the waiter wrote down my order. Sarv also watched, paying careful attention to their hand. They seemed to write in cursive, not that it mattered though. 

        "I'll have what they're having, plus some white rice." She responded. I'm not surprised that she chose to get what I got. She didn't seem all that interested in anything else after all. Though I was a little surprised at the option at getting white rice to accompanying her order. It was most likely because I mentioned that I might get it.