{ Rink Romance || 1.5 }

It's Valentine's Day when I publish this so, Happy Valentine's day to anyone who celebrates it!
As if anyone reading a fanfiction would have a s/o to actually celebrate it with though. /j /lh
(please do not take offense to the joke above I am kidding.)

•☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎•

(Y/N)'s POV (with a bit of 3rd Person):

        Sarv had allowed me to stay the night after she asked me out. Later in the night after she had asked me out, we discussed when we could go out. We looked online at a skating-rink and the times it would be open. We ended up deciding that the very next day would be the best, due to how long the place would be open for. It took me a lot longer to fall asleep that night, filled to the brim with thrill and excitement for the possibilities of the next day.

        It was now the very next day. Sarv and I planned to leave the church a bit after noon, ending up arriving at the rink around 1pm. We would eat lunch before we went, saving money, and leave before 6pm, so that we could have dinner at home with Ruv, saving money yet again. It was currently 10:30am. I was currently planning an outfit, which was taking a lot longer than I had anticipated it would have taken.

        I wanted to wear something casual, like a jacket and jeans, but I wanted it to be colorful and bright to watch the setting a skating-rink would have. However, I didn't want the colors too be so bright and there be so many that I end up looking like the rink's carpeting. It was hard to find something like that, but I eventually ended up with something I liked. A purple cropped jacket that was previously a vest a few years back before I ended up sewing some sleeves onto it. A white t-shirt underneath it, and a pair of light blue jeans that were rolled up to accompany the future white rented skates I'd be wearing.

 A white t-shirt underneath it, and a pair of light blue jeans that were rolled up to accompany the future white rented skates I'd be wearing

^ Drawing of outfit above ^

        Sarv ended up wearing something less suited for the cold weather. She wore a white t-shirt as well, with a pink puffy jacket over it. Instead of jeans though, she wore a pair of black tights with a white skirt overtop of them. Her ankles were engulfed by a pair of leg warmers too. Her hair had been left down, but was extremely fluffy thanks to some care to it.

        By the time we had both planned our outfits and put them on, it was 11am. We decided to make lunch together, deciding on something simple, a salad. I didn't usually eat salads, so I threw whatever sounded good into the mixture in my bowl. We both sat down, and began to eat. Ruv later entered the room, joining the two of us with his own salad. 

        We conversated for a while, and ended up barely finishing our salads before the twelve o'clock deadline. Sarv and I had sped up our eating pace while still trying to keep a conversation between the three of us. It didn't end up working too well, and resulted in me choking on a crouton somewhere in the chaos of it all. Ruv had gathered our bowls and took them to the sink, wishing us a farewell as we hurried out the door and into my car.