❥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

☆。 *。 ☆。
★ 。 \ | / 。 ★
( 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙻 )
" 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃 𝙷𝙸𝚃 "

☆。 *。 ☆。★  。  \  |  /  。  ★( 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙻 )" 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃 𝙷𝙸𝚃 "

( 𝚃𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 • 𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙽𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 )

WHEN EVE ENTERS THE PARKING LOT, many people look over

WHEN EVE ENTERS THE PARKING LOT, many people look over. She looks at her mirror and sees that Bella is behind. Bella's truck suddenly farts, making Eve snort. Eve parks a few feet away from Bella. She gets out of her car and walks towards the entrance.

Eve starts to walk to her first period once she gets her classes. A boy comes up from behind Eve making her turn to look at the boy. "You're, Eve Swan or Isabella Swan?" The boy asks. Eve wasn't an introvert so talking to others wasn't hard.

"Yeah, I'm Eve Swan." Eve says putting her glasses higher. She didn't need glasses but she still wore glasses for style. The boy nods at Eve.

"We'll, hi, I'm Eric, the eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need, tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on." Eric tells Eve. Both chuckle. Eve really hopes she'll make friends quickly. She didn't mind what kinds of friends she had except that they were bitchy or wanna be Barbies.

"Well that's great. I'll be yours too. Besides the lunch date. I'm not looking for a relationship more like a friendship." Eve tells Eric. He nods understandingly.

"Okay, cool. Also would it be okay if you were to be on the paper. You're new news, front page worthy." Eric explains to Eve. Eve actually didn't mind. Only if it was good things being said. No hate comments.

"Yeah, that's fine. Just don't write anything hateful." Eve tells Eric. "Other than that, go ahead." Eve says smiling. Eric claps.

After walking with Eric to her class which was P.E., Eve went into her class. She was currently playing with some girls. Eve actually played volleyball in Arizona. She loved it. Eve sees Bella hit a boy, making her laugh.

"Great hit." Eve tells Bella sarcastically. Bella looks at Eve and gives her a dirty look. Bella goes toward the boy she hit. The boy looks at Bella.

"I'm sorry." Bella tells him apologetic. "I told them not to let me play." Bella tells the boy. The boy pushes another away from him still looking at Bella. Eve could tell the boy already had a crush on Bella. Eve knew it was going to make Bella's ego get bigger than it already was.