❥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

☆。 *。 ☆。
★ 。 \ | / 。 ★
( 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝚉 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝚂 )
" 𝙷𝙴𝚈, 𝙱𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙰'𝚂 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷 "

☆。 *。 ☆。★  。  \  |  /  。  ★( 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝚉 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝚂 )" 𝙷𝙴𝚈, 𝙱𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙰'𝚂 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷 "

( 𝚃𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 • 𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙽𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 )

"𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐅 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐓 anymore

"𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐅 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐓 anymore." Eric says making Jessica scoff. "We literally drove all the way here." She tells him as she rolls her eyes. "I'm at least paddling out." Jessica tells Eric. Eve rolls her eyes as she eats a chip.

"Yeah." Eric says with a 'really' look. "She's right." Angela tells the other. Eve wasn't going surfing with the group. She knew what was in the water and didn't want to be near any of it.

"You guys are babies." Mike tells Eric and the others. "So, I keep thinking that Eric's gonna ask me to the prom, and then he just doesn't." Angela tells the two sisters and Jessica. Eve snorts at the name Eric.

"Ask him then. Don't wait for his slow ass to ask you." Eve tells Angela like it's obvious. "But-

"But nothing." Eve says as Jessica walks over to Angela. "Just take control. You are a powerful woman." Eve tells Angela seriously.

"Hey, will you do me up?" Jessica says, turning around. "Yeah." Angela answers. Jacob and two boys walk over to the girls in the van. Eve rolls her eyes as she sees Bella sit up straight. She had seen Bella and heard Bella talk to Jacob many times before.

"Bella." Jacob says, smiling big. "Hi, Jacob." Bella says, smiling as she puffs up her chest. "Guys, this is Jacob." Bella says introducing Jacob. He nods towards them.

"Hey, guys, how ya doing?" He says as Jessica and Angela wave. "Hi." Both girls says confused.

"Eve." Jacob says. Eve looks at him blankly. "Hey, Bella's little bitch." Eve says putting the peace sign up. He sits next to Bella which is a tight space. Eve gags as she watches them from in front of her.