❥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

☆。 *。 ☆。
★ 。 \ | / 。 ★
( 𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂 )
" 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙻, 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝚄𝙽 "

☆。 *。 ☆。★  。  \  |  /  。  ★( 𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂 )" 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙻, 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝚄𝙽 "

( 𝚃𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 • 𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙽𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 )

"I NEED EVERYONE'S PERMISSION slips, okay?" Mr. Molina says to everyone. "Sammy, please collect them. Guys let's go." Me. Molina tells a boy. Eve had already given her slip in so she was just standing waiting to go in the bus. "Come on, get in. Let's go." Eve sighs when Mike comes over to her.

"Here we go." Eve mumbles already annoyed at Mike and he hadn't even spoken to her yet. Eve groans tiredly. She didn't have the energy to talk to Mike.

"Look at you, huh? You're alive." Mike says, putting his hands up. Eve looks at him with a blank look. She wanted to throw herself off a cliff rather then talk with Mike.

"Obviously or I wouldn't be here in this depression school." Eve says, crossing her arms. Mike gives Eve a nervous look. Mike felt like Eve was a hard person to talk with as she had a resting bitch face.

"Now, I wanted to ask you, you know, if, you know, it's like a mouth away, but..." Mike stammers. Eve sees Edward looking toward the two. She squints her eyes at him. She wanted to slap the smirk on his face away. "Do you wanna go to prom with me?" Mike asks. Eve looks at him, she blinks. "So, what do you think?"

"Dude I was not listening, repeat that." Eve says leaning on her car. Mike scratches the back of his head. Eve actually didn't know what he was talking about. She had the habit of ignoring what Mike says as it was always unimportant.

"Do you want to go? To prom? With me?" Mike asks. Eve eye twitches. She had heard Bella talking to their mother about rejecting a boy, Mike was the boy.

"Yeah, no." Eve says not caring if she hurt Mike's feelings. "Look Walmart Ken, I don't want to go with you cause I don't want to and plus I'm going to Jacksonville that weekend." Eve says, making Mike frown. "Go with Jessica's annoying ass, pretty sure she wants to go with you." Mike looks at Jessica who waved at Mike.