❥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

☆。 *。 ☆。
★ 。 \ | / 。 ★
( 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝚄𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙽𝚂 )
" 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙷𝙾𝚃 "

☆。 *。 ☆。★  。  \  |  /  。  ★( 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝚄𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙽𝚂 )" 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙷𝙾𝚃 "

( 𝚃𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 • 𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙽𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 )

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 Cullens." Jessica says, picking at her food. She looks up like she's going to tell the most juicy drama ever. Eve was already getting annoyed but at least she can get some intel. "They're Dr. And Mrs. Cullen's faster kids. They moved down here from Alaska like, a few years ago." Jessica says as the Cullens open the door of the cafeteria.

"They kind of keep to themselves." Angela says. Eve thought about if anyone had seen them when they first arrived. Obviously they look like teens right now, they always looked that way. Wouldn't that be weird? Are people not suspicious?

"Yeah 'cause they're all together. Like together, together." Jessica says as a blond girl and a raven haired boy come in. They were no doubt very beautiful. Very attractive. "The blond girl, that's Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett, they're like a thing." Jessica says as her upper lip goes up.

"They look hot together." Eve says biting into a carrot. "I don't blame the guys, if I saw someone that hot, I would snatch them up." Eve nodded. Eve was Bisexual.

"But, I'm not even sure that's legal." Jessica says scoffing. Eve rolls her eyes at Jessica.

"If they aren't related, then it's okay. Not like Jonathan and Clary guys." Eve says pointing at them with a celery. If you know, you know.

"Yeah, but they live together, it's weird." Jessica says making Eve want to throw a carrot at her. Eve smiles when she has an idea. She'll make a potion that makes Jessica smell for a whole week. Maybe something worse. "And, okay, the little dark-haired girl's Alice. She's really weird." Jessica says.

"Yeah and so what. Weird people are the best people. Better than bland people like you." Eve tells Jessica. Jessica glares at Eve and continues with a bruised ego.

"And she's with Jasper, the blond one...who looks like he's in pain." Jessica says looking down. Eve snorts. Eve was already ready to murder Jessica for talking bad about other people.

"He most likely is. That face shows how much of a pain it is to be here. I'll be looking like that in a week. Maybe me and him will form a club." Eve says smiling. Jessica looks at Eve mad. She puts her soda down.

"Dr. Cullens like this foster dad/matchmaker." Jessica says making Eve look at her like she was an idiot. Jessica had been talking about how it was weird but how she is saying that Dr. Cullen was a matchmaker and she is all gushy about it. That made Eve question if Jessica gets what she's saying.

"Maybe he'll adopt me." Angela says, leaning on her palms. Eve nods agreeing with Angela. She points at her.

"Where do we sign up?" Eve asks with a serious expression. She wanted to sign up pronto. Of course she wasn't being serious but it was something she wished would be true.

"Who's he?" Bella asks out of nowhere. All look towards a bronze haired boy. Eve's heart slowed down as she looked at the boy. She felt her heart tug to the boy.

"That's Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgeous, obviously, but apparently nobody here's good enough for him." Jessica says, frowning. "Like I care. You know?" Jessica says, making Eve snort. "Like seriously, don't waste your time."

"You totally care. How many times has he rejected you?" Eve asks Jessica who slams her hand onto the table. She glares at Eve who is smirking. Eve could feel a stare burning. "Hey, I just asked a question." Eve says putting my hands up. "It's not my fault you're so thirsty for Edussy." Eve says, laughing hard. Jessica gasps. Bella glares at Eve for no reason which was what Eve thought. Bella was mad that Edward wasn't looking at her but her sister, Eve.

Eve goes to Biology with Bella and Mike. Mike insisted she went with them. Mike's face was waiting for Eve's punch. Eve thinks. When she walks into the classroom she sees a fan so she walks fast so she's not in front of it. She doesn't want other people to smell her. Not that she smelled bad. Vanilla was her favorite smell.

"Mr. Molina." Mike says as he enters the classroom. The teacher turns to Mike.

"Hey, Mike." Mr. Molina says. Mike points at the twins as he goes to sit down. "Oh, yes. The Swans." Mr. Molina says looking up from his paper. Bella goes in front of the fan. The air blows towards Edward making him cover his nose making Eve cough trying not to laugh. "Hi. Can I have the pass?" Mr. Molina asks. Eve gives him the pass first then Bella gives him hers.

"Thank you. Welcome to the class." Eve smiles politely. "Here. Here's your guy's stuff, okay." Mr. Molina says giving the twins a book. "And I got two seats, Eve, right over here, so come over and Bella, you can sit next to Mike." Eve sits next to Edward. "Just follow along till you catch up. All right, today, we are gonna be... observing the behavior of planaria, aka flatworms." Mr. Molina says putting down samples. Eve looks at Edwards weirdly. She passes him a sample. Eve guessed that Edward was trying to control his hunger. She gives him a small smile. "...regenerate. Zombie worms. No cell phones. Guys let's get to it."

Eve could feel Edwards stare making her feel weird. He was getting on her nerves so she looked at him intensely making him look away. She looks at him long as payback. He wasn't just going to look at her like that.

"Please just don't cut here. We don't cut here." Mr. Molina says pointing at his drawing on the board. Eve looks away when Edward looks uncomfortable. Edward then continues to look at her.

The whole class, both continue to stare at each other. Eve was getting annoyed by the end of the class. The bastard didn't give up. Eve thinks. "Let's try to focus...while we check those out, huh, guys?" Edwards walks out a second before the bell rings. Eve was mad, Edward won.

Eve walks toward her car. She feels more stares. Eve could not get a break. She knew the stares were from the Vampires. Bella walks up to Eve mad. She stops Eve from walking, making Eve sigh.

"What is your problem?" Bella asks Eve. Eve gives Bella an annoyed look. "Get your own friends and stop being weird. You kept staring at Edward the whole class." Bella sneers at Eve. Eve gives Bella a blank look.

"First of all, I was sitting at the lunch table first, and I befriended Eric first, you can have Jessica's jealous ass. And the Edweirdo kept looking at me so I stared back to make him stop but the bastard didn't get the hint. He kept looking back, it's frustrating." Eve says with an annoyed tone.

"Well... stay away from him. Not that he'll want you." Bella says smugly. Eve laughs in Bella's face making Bella look at Eve confused.

"You, you, actually think I want him. The weirdo kept looking at me, that's weird. And by the way, try showering. Your smell probably burnt his nostrils." Eve says, trying to walk away.

"Just know he wouldn't want you anyways. You're plain, like your personality. So, stay away from me." Bella says, making Eve look at her confused.

"I'm confused. Do you know how many basic bitches would kill to have my personality? Bella, please and respectfully fuck off." Eve says walking around Bella. She walks to her car and gets in.

Eve had gone to dinner with her dad and Bella. She had met some people she had met when she was smaller. The whole time Bella gave Eve looks and Charlie noticed. Eve just acted like everything was normal. It was kind of awkward but Eve was to Charlie being awkward.