❥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

☆。 *。 ☆。
★ 。 \ | / 。 ★
( 𝙶𝙰𝚂𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 )
" 𝙸 𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝙷𝙴'𝚂 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙼𝙰 𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽 "

☆。 *。 ☆。★  。  \  |  /  。  ★( 𝙶𝙰𝚂𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 )" 𝙸 𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝙷𝙴'𝚂 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙼𝙰 𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽 "

( 𝚃𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 • 𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙽𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 )

EVE WALKS TO HER WITH HER CAR with her earphones on

EVE WALKS TO HER WITH HER CAR with her earphones on. She hums to her music not noticing Edward looking at her from across the parking lot. She also didn't see Bella looking at Eve smugly. Eve sighs bending down to grab her keys that she dropped. She suddenly gets a bad feeling.

There is a screeching sound heard all over the parking lot making Eve turn around. Eve didn't have much time to react since Tyler's van was too close to Eve. Eve closes her eyes waiting for the van to hit her but instead she feels hands pushing her back. She then heard the van hit something. The arms around her felt like stone making her instantly know who was holding her.

Eve opens her eyes. She sees Edward with his palm against the van. Edward looks at Eve making them make eye contact. Eve wasn't scared, more surprised. Everything happened so fast Eve was still processing what happened. Edward gives her a look before leaving. He jumps over the hood of her car. People start to panic now realizing what happened.

"Eve! Oh my gosh." A person says shocked. People start to walk toward Eve.

"Eve!" Another says. Eve looks around as she holds her head. She had hit her head against her car but it wasn't a bad hit.

"Dial 911." Mike tells Angela. Eve didn't notice them in front of her. She jumps slightly.

"I already called. They're gonna send somebody over soon." Angela says helping Eve stand up. Tyler sticks his head out of his window.

"Eve, I'm so sorry, I panicked." Tyler tells Eve as people surround her. Eve still doesn't say anything. She pushes people away from her. She felt claustrophobic.

"Eve, I've got 911 on the phone now." Jessica says holding the phone to Eve. Eve breathes in and out.

•••