1. Mornings

BEEP BEEP BEEP! 'argh i hate this stupid alarm' chaeyoung thought to herself. chaeyoung sleeply got up to have a shower. 'nayeon better wait for me or i'm gonna kill her' chaeyoung whispered while washing her hair. she then got changed into her school uniform, white button up shirt with a red tie and black skirt. she hurried out of her dorm and grabbed her bag and grey jacket.

"took your time!" nayeon said to the younger girl. chaeyoung rolled her eyes and playfully hit nayeons arm. "whatever lets just go to campus" chaeyoung said. they both hopped into nayeon's white car. "hey isn't jeongyeon's 22nd birthday coming up soon?" chaeyoung asked nayeon. "hehe yes, i'm planning to buy things for her." nayeon said with little pink blush spreading over her cheeks. chaeyoung fake gagged at nayeon being flustered. "okay we are let's go in" nayeon said showing her rabbit smile.

"hey guys! have you heard? we are getting a new student!" dahyun excitedly tells their friend group which contains, chaeyoung, nayeon and jeongyeon. "oh really, i haven't heard?" jeongyeon stated. "yeah cuz you're to busy being lovey-dovey to nayeon" chaeyoung faked gagged again at the lovebirds. "hey, you're just jealous, wait til you get a girlfriend, then you'll understand." jeongyeon teased. chaeyoung just stuck her tongue out at jeongyeon. the bell rang and the friends said goodbye and headed to class. chaeyoung had art class first up. she made it to her classroom and sat down in her usual seat. then the teacher walked in and made the class quiet down so she could announce something.