5. The Party

"hey so did you invite 'her'?" dahyun asks while sitting down at her desk. "yeah i did, is that okay?" chaeyoung replies while also sitting at her desk which is next to dahyun's. "yes ofc it is!" dahyun says happily. "you're just happy cause sana is gonna be there" chaeyoung says smirking. dahyun just rolls her eyes playfully and pays attention to their professer who had just walked in.

—————————
Chaeyoung's POV

jeongyeon and i were walking down the halls until she started trying to trip me over. "yah! jeongyeon stop it!" i yell at her. she just giggles and continues. "yah!" i say as i get tripped over by jeongyeon. i fell forward, but not into the floor? it was something soft and that smelt nice. "ah! are you okay?" someone asks me. i look up at the person who i just fell into. i blushed instantly. "Mina!?" i say half confused and half flustered. "i'm so sorry i didn't see you, and jeongyeon tripped me!" i explain myself. i glance over at jeongyeon who is bursting out laughing at me. "oh no its okay" mina says while fixing her collar of her uniform. she smiles at me. "anyways sorry i have to go get lunch, i'll see you tonight" mina says quietly and hurried off to get lunch.

——————————
"i can't believe you actually fell into mina!" jeongyeon says laughing at chaeyoung. "oh shut up jeongyeon" chaeyoung says rolling her eyes while sitting down on the couch at her dorm. "come on jeong leave her alone." nayeon says sitting next to jeongyeon on the floor of chaeyoung's living room.

ding dong! "yo jeongyeon get the door!" chaeyoung says. jeongyeon groans but quickly gets up to answer the door. "heyy dahyun and sana!" jeongyeon says letting them inside. everyone greets the newly arrived couple. dahyun was wearing casual clothes, a light green croptop and baggy jeans. sana was wearing a dress with pink flower patterns, and pink lipstick. chaeyoung noticed something on sana's face. "hey sana, whats up with your smudged lipstick?" chaeyoung asks with a smirk. sana instantly blushed and covered her face. nayeon and jeongyeon caught on and starting laughing. dahyun also covered her face. "Were you two making ou-" Ding dong!

jeongyeon got cut off. jeongyeon forced nayeon to get the door since she had just opened it. "hi momo and tzuyu!" nayeon says and welcomes the girls in. they all sit in chaeyoung's living room, "so are we only waiting on jihyo and mina?" momo asks. "yeah they'll probably be here any minute now" chaeyoung replies. "i'll get the drinks" chaeyoung walks to her kitchen and grabs some alcoholic drinks from the fridge. she comes back and hands everyone a drink and leaves 2 on the coffee table for mina and jihyo.

after around 3 minutes they hear the door bell. "chaeyoung its your turn go open the door!" jeongyeon says. chaeyoung walks up to the door and opens it. "oh hi mina and jihyo!" she says smiling. they greet each other and walk in. there is music playing but its not too loud. "here these are for you two" chaeyoung says winking while holding up the two drinks from earlier. "thanks chaeyoung!" jihyo says and walks over to momo. "thank you" mina says blushing at chaeyoung because she looks so good. chaeyoung was wearing a white croptop and black baggy pants. casual but stylish. mina takes the drink. they all are just drinking and chatting until, "omg we should play spin the bottle!" jeongyeon suggests slightly drunk already. most people agreed. "do i have to." tzuyu says. "yes come on tzu!" momo says also slighly drunk. they all agree to play.

jeongyeon spins the bottle first and it lands on nayeon luckily. "you're lucky! you got your gf!" sana says. jeongyeon smiles and leans over to kiss nayeon. everyone laughs at the cringy couple. "alright, dahyun you spin it" jeongyeon says. dahyun spins it and it lands on tzuyu. "don't worry i'm only gonna kiss her cheek" dahyun assures sana. "ahh no i hate kisses" tzuyu whines. dahyun leans forward a gives tzuyu a peck on the cheek. tzuyu whips off the kiss with a disgusted face. "she is so cold hearted" dahyun says fake crying. the others laugh. "your turn chae!" dahyun says. chaeyoung spins the bottle. and it lands on.....Mina!? "OooooOooo" everyone says which doesn't make anything better. chaeyoung was blushing like crazy but tried not to show it. mina was also the same. "are you okay with this?" chaeyoung asks slightly smiling. mina nods her head and turns her head to the side a little bit. chaeyoung leans forward and kisses mina's soft cheek. everyone started lauging at them. "next couple!?" momo says smirking. mina hits her arm playfully. both mina and chaeyoung couldnt stop

thinking about the little kiss throughout the whole night. even though they were both sorta drunk, it still felt strange. after a while they decided to play truth or dare. this is where things got more tense.

(i hope this is good and not to cringe lmao T-T)