6. Truth or Dare

"hey chaeyoung, truth or dare?" drunk jeongyeon asks her. "dare!" the also drunk chaeyoung responds. "hehe" jeongyeon whispered something in nayeons ear, they laughed then she continued. "i dare you to kiss mina!" she laughs. mina and chaeyoung were so shocked. everyone started laughing and told them to do it. "are you alright with this?" chaeyoung says. mina nods slightly, she was becoming nervous. mina was next to chaeyoung so they just turned to face each other. "sorry about this.." chaeyoung says before leaning towards mina and giving her a peck on the lips. chaeyoung backed away and hid her face. mina just sat there frozen. all their friends were just laughing and teasing them. both their hearts were racing. 'she won't even remember this, afterall it was only a drunk kiss.' both the girls think to themselves. little did they know that both of them would remember this. the little 'party' ended at 1am and they all just stayed at chaeyoung's place.

"okay so, jeongyeon and i can sleep in chaeyoung's guest room, sana and dahyun you can sleep on the couch, momo, jihyo and tzuyu you guys can sleep on the lounge room floor, we'll set up beds for you." nayeon says explaining the sleeping arrangements. sana and dahyun sleeply cuddled on the couch. momo, tzuyu and jihyo slept on mattress' in the lounge room. "hey nayeon where is mina gonna sleep?" chaeyoung asks. "oh, i thought that was obvious, with you of course." nayeon says like its the most obvious thing ever. chaeyoung didn't bother saying anything and directed mina towards her bedroom. "hey, i will sleep on the floor okay?" chaeyoung says. "no, please i'll sleep on the ground, its really not that bad and this is your room." mina insisted. "but you're a guesttt" chaeyoung whines. "fine then we will both sleep on your bed, so its fair" mina says hopping into chaeyoungs bed. chaeyoung was flustered but just got in aswell. mina quickly fell asleep, facing away from chaeyoung. chaeyoung's heart was beating fast. 'i can't believe mina is sleeping in my bed right now' chaeyoung thinks while blushing at the thought of her crush. chaeyoung falls asleep after awhile.

(short chapter, sorry!)