betrayal by two bff

[ izu pov ]

It's normal day for me I wake up six in morning then do my morning routine and bc It's weekend I only have lesson with nezu-sensei and training with zawa .

Having lesson with nezu is a best thing ever happened to me .... well second,  training with zawa is in a first spot.

Nezu sensei and I start having lesson few weeks after school starting.

No one knows that I am finished doctor,  artist and teacher school and having a doctorate lessons of them .

Nezu was shocked after find out about my high IQ but he was happy to find someone to race with him .

Nezu sensei also know about my pawers , secret and family

Right now our study is about hero and analysis. I will go to hero lesson test in next six month also my spy test.

Zawa doesn't know about that for now but I planning to tell him soon.

(Afternoon)

I was going to my room and get shower then go training with zawa but I heard so noesis from my boyfriend , shoto todoroki ,  room I go to check and see....

IS HE KISSING URARAKA!?!?!

I fell my hart is broken , take picture of it and quietly run to my room and cry.

I feel a hand in my shoulder I look up and see my grandmother and uncles , I hug her and start cry harder.

Me : why would he cheat at me ?

Yoichi look at me , slowly pat my hair and say " I don't know kid but I know one day he regret to cheat a wonderful person like you "

My hart felt warm I glad to have family like then.

Me : you right , I make sure he will regret but right now I should get shower and meet with zawa .

I get shower and then go to train with zawa . But I don't know what will came next .

[Zawa pov]

I get start the day awful , but atlast it's weekend so I don't have to deal with my class .

Today I have train with izuku , I think only thing is wake me up evry day is see him.

I found out we are solmate one of our training day , I was so shocked , happy and scared.

I was shoked bc I thought I will never find out who is my solmate is.

I was happy bc It's izuku not anyone else I have little crash for him before find out , so I was happy that is my crush is my solmate , when nazu find out we are solmate he tell if we go to a romantic relationship he is okey with that. I was so happy.

I am scared bc I am his teacher and he is dating todoroki , I won't lie I am jealous of him . But I can't and don't want to anything bc he looks happy and it's okey with me...

I get ready to train with izuku and go to one of ua gym.

It's been 10 minutes but he isn't came I start to get worried.

But then I heard...

? : I am sorry for being late

I turn and see izuku were his gym clothes and training bag , but I also see his red eyes....he was crying?!

Who dare to hurt my kitten ?!?!

Me : are you okey izuku , your eyes are red were you crying?

Izu : ... I fin zawa it's just I see something and .... well....

Me : you know you can tell me anything izuku

Izuku look at me and said

Izu : it's todoroki....I see him k-kissing uraraka..

I was mad very mad why would any one hurt a cute person like him.

Me : that bich ... so what are you doing with him ?

Izu : I don't know ... but I know I will break up with him... and probably find how is my solmate is ...

I was sooooo happy I fell like I should tell him but I don't know what his reaction will be ...

Me : izuku ... what if I tell you I know who is your is solmate is ...

Izuku looks me with shocked and said   

Izu : WHAT ?!?! , you know please tell me  who is it

Me : it ... It's me izuku... I found out in one of our training lesson ... I see you solmate mark...

Izuku look me with shocked but then asked

Izuku : ca-can I see it ?

I show my arm and he see my solmate mark then

HE KISS ME

OMG

I was shocked but I kiss him back

After we brake the kiss I look him with a smile.

Me : that was awesome...

Izuku : yea .... I am glad you are my solmate shouta .... someone is know me best ...

Me : I am glad to know that ....

Izuku : well I have few things to tell you after this....few things that you don't know...

Me : .... what is it ?

Izu : can I tell you after train...

Me : sure kitty

He blush with nickname , I smark and we start our training

I wander what is he gonna tell me

TO BE CONTACTED