break up

[ my pov ]

After izu explain everything to them all of them were shocked but anderstood why izuku haide that , then nezu explained why thier were here .

Bc nezu what to get retired and replace aizawa as a principal and izuku as class 1-a new homeroom teacher . Of course it's gonna happen in few years.

Olso izu's older sister, Nala , how has telekinesis and healing quirk gonna start work as nurse and recovery girl was happy about that .

Midnight and Thirteen was very happy bc they'll have two famele coworkers.

Aaaand nezu planing to make hawks a new PE teacher bc all might is d!ck 😃
( I don't like him very mach bc what he told to izu )

After all this everybody went there own business.

Izu want to go dorms but zawa stop her

( yes izu want to be girl again but not infront her classmates bc they don't know yet )

[ zawa pov ]

After everybody go me and my beutiful kitten was in room , I want to ask her if she want to go date with me , so I stop her .

Me : hey problem child , can we talk a little

Kitten : sure zawa what is it ?

Me : I...DO YOU WANT TO GO DATE WITH ME PLEASE ??

Kitten : *giggle* never know you could be nervous , of course yes shouta .

Me : soooo that's mean do you want me to get you at 10 am by my car ?

Kitten : sure shota dear .

She kiss my cheek and leaves , I feel my face hit get higher

I can hear zashi and nem laugh but I don't care right now bc I gonna take love of my life to the date .

' I can wait tomorrow to make her my girlfriend '  I smark at my self and went to my sleeping bag .

[ izu pov ]

I enter to the dorms and see all of my friends , but I can't see todoroki and uraraka so I am glad .

Lida : midoriya where were you ? We were so worried .

Me : sorry lida . I was with Mr.aizawa he help me with my quirk .

Tsu : it's good to hear midoriya-kun , olso do you see uraraka-chan ? I can't find her ?

I felt sorry bc I know tsu have crash on her .

Me : well ..... can you guys call shinso , momo , tokoyami and mie to my room I have a sth to tell you guys

Lida : sure , but why ?

Me : you will see lida .

Both nod and went to call them .

But when I was going to my dorm I saw a bich....

Todobich : hey baby how are you?

I look at him with anger then
.
.
.
I Slap him , he look me with a shock face

Todobich : what was that for????

Me : for cheating me with uraraka of course .......,.. we are end

Todobich : wha-how ? I-i mean what do you mean baby ?

Me : don't even dare to deny it , I saw you and uraraka kissing .

Todobich : no baby wait it's not wha_

Me : STOP IT , we are over and nothing can change that .

I turn round and went to my dorm , no care to see his crying face .

< time skip >

I was sitting on bed and reading my book then I heard door knock

Me : came in

Door open and I see my friends .

Me : hi guys

They said hi and sit on bed

Hito : why are we here zuzu ? I evry thing okey ?

I look at him with a soft smile , Ofter sport festival we be came close and the fact is he is shouta 's adopted son ... well I think I already be came a mom to hito and eri

Me : well I called you guys here to tell why Todobich and urabich is not in izusquad any more .

They all look at me with a shock face then I get my phone and show the photo that they both kissing

Momo : wtf

Tenya : I don't know what to say to that behavior

Tsu : uraraka , why ?

Hito : that bich I'm gonna kill both of them

Mei : I gonna explode one of my baby in front of them

Toko : revel in the dark

Me : it's okey guys , I already broke up with him , what about we wach some movie?

They said okey , after movie we sleep at my room .

I had hard time to sleep bc of my tomorrow date by I slowly fell asleep.

*note : I make hitoshi olso aideku child *