Part 2

Soooo gonna be like a very short chapter- aka 500 words ( just saying, I'm making him run away and run it Gorou and stuff ) sorry it took so long, I kinda forgot about it... Also TYSM for 500+ views! I never actually thought people would enjoy and read this so ty for your support! Enjoy!
- author Miyoko <3 ( I totally didn't do a whole entire remake of the last chapter but lost it because I DIDNT SAVE BECAUSE I DDINT HAVE WIFI.
————————————————————————
Kazuha POV^

I felt my heart start to panic as I remembered flash backs of Gorou when he got beaten up. I frantically looked around, trying to find something to help me or get out of this situation. I suddenly spot a door at the back of the room, leading to outside. *Yes! This is one of those classrooms with 2 exits!* without a second thought, I sprinted for the door, relieved that it was unlocked and bolted out of there. It took Scaramouche a second to realize what happened which gave me some head start. I kept my head down, running through the halls without looking back in fear that I would see scaramouche. I suddenly bump into someone, I look up to see someone with orangish hair with ears and a tail. *GOROU!?* He reaches his hand out, helping me stand up.

Gorou: oh hey Kazuha! Mrs. Ningguang told me that you had a letter for me? I was gon-"

I put a finger to his mouth and the only thing i manages to say was, "run."

I grabbed his wrist and start dragging him down the stairs, trying to find somewhere to hide. Most of the classes were locked now, other than the ones of the third floor. I spotted a classroom next to the stairs with the door still open. Without thinking, I run in with Gorou and we both hid under the teacher's desk. I take a peek outside only to see the door was now widely opened. *shit shit shit* I quickly panicked trying to think of what I can do.
I started to hear footsteps coming from outside, silence filling the room now. I look at Gorou to see his ears down, tailed tucked, eyes filled with fear. I quietly pulled in into a hug, making sure I had no noise. The footsteps faded away but I still stayed there for another 10 minutes to ensure we were safe. I got out from the desk first, reaching out my hand to help Gorou as well. We walked in silence as we reached my aunt's office. Before I was gonna knock, he spoke.

Gorou: hey uhm Kazuha.... Who were you running from...?"

I look at the floor and mumbled.

Kazuha: scaramouche..."

Silence filled the hallway until a heard a sniffing. I look at Gorou to see tears running down his cheeks. I quickly turn around and hug him, not knowing how to comfort him.

Gorou: I-I'm. ^sniffle^ sorry y-you had to be in this mess of m-mine." I hushed him, knowing that it really wasn't his fault.

Kazuha: it's okay... it's not your fault okay? Don't blame it on yourself." I handed a tissue to him, which he nodded in thanks to wipe his tears off. Once he was calm again, I knocked on auntie's door to hear a slight come in. I peeked my head through my door to see my aunt with a pile of paper and 4 cups of coffee next to her. She lightly looked up and when she saw me, she gave me a faint smile.

Ningguang: hey honey, I don't think I'll be able to come home right now so I'll call Beidou to come pick you up."
I nodded and walked out of her office, not wanting to disturb her anymore.

Kazuha: hey Gorou, you should get home too, maybe call your parents to come pick you up?"

Gorou: oh u-uhm.. I live... alone."

Kazuha: oh... well, do you want to stay over at my place today?" I wanted to cheer him up from what happened today so he wouldn't feel guilty, besides, some company would help.

Gorou: really?" I saw his eyes lit up and I nodded in response, which than he hugged me. It caught me off guard but I still hugged back. He let go of me and told me that he was gonna go to his classroom to get his backpack which was on the first floor. I texted auntie Beidou to see if Gorou could stay over.

————————text—————————————
          Auntie beidou

Kazuha: hey auntie, can my friend Gorou stay over?

Auntie beidou: sure kiddo, I'll be there in 3 minutes!

————————————————————————

I put my phone in my pocket to see Gorou walking my way. I suddenly realized, *HOLD ON. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME HAVING SOMEONE COME OVER.*

————————————To be continued......

Hii! So I just wanted to post something for you guys so you wouldn't be bored, but this might be my only post for the week! I'll def post next Monday and I do hope your enjoying this! Tysm again for 500+ likes! I really do appreciate them! Stay safe and hydrated! Until next time!
- author Miyoko <3
________________________________

Hii! So I just wanted to post something for you guys so you wouldn't be bored, but this might be my only post for the week! I'll def post next Monday and I do hope your enjoying this! Tysm again for 500+ likes! I really do appreciate them! Stay sa...

Just thought these were cute okay 😭