Moving on

I love how lazy my ass is that I'm gonna write this chapter in Church, AGAIN. But I GOT GANYU AT 13 PITY AND ZHONGLI AT LAST BANNER FROM 10 PITY LIKE WHAT. ( man I started writing this on the last day of Ganyu's banner so ignore how surprised I sounded even tho it already passed.) Anyways uh I have no idea how I'm gonna end this I could make it depressing. Like a leaf in July. ( the pain that one brought me ) welp, let's hope I make up my mind.

—Miyoko

————————————————————————

Kazuha POV
I step out of the car, staring at the white building with wide automatic doors. I took a breath and walked into the large building. At the front desk, there was a receptionist lady who had whitish hair with light colored eyes. Her hair was tied into a long braid. There was another lady with black hair that faded into blue with dark blue eyes. The one with the blue tips had her arms around the other's neck. It looked as if they were flirting but they quickly stopped as they saw be approached. 

???: Hello, How can I help you? The back fading into blue-haired woman said. 

Kazuha: I would like to visit Raiden Scaramouche, please.

???: Ah my apologies but I don't see a Raiden Scaramouche on here there is a Raiden Kunikuzushi here, is that who you're looking for? The other lady looked at me with questioning eyes as I realized that it probably was Scara. *I don't think he ever mentioned anyone else in the family or someone named Kunikuzushi...*

Kazuha: Ah uh, yes that is him. My apologies.

???: Alright then, he'll be in room 382. Take a left, go up the elevator to floor 5, head straight until you see the sign that says 360-400 and you'll go down the hall until you find his room. Visiting hours will end soon so I'll suggest you be quick with it. She handed me a note with the room number I took a small bow before heading off. I fiddled with my fingers as the elevator slowly played soft piano tunes, calming my nerves down. I took a deep breath before the elevator dinged, signifying that I'd reached the floor I was looking for. After following the directions the lady have given me, I finally found his room. I slowly creaked the door open, preparing in. sunlight was shining into the room and you could hear birds chirping outside, and clear skies showed. I thought seeing him would make me anxious or sad but, it made me relieved. I sat on his bed, staring at his blank face. His hair had grown out quite a bit as it probably reached a lower than his chest. If he saw himself in this condition, he would probably be embarrassed by how long his hair was. I laughed a little at the thought as I looked at him once more, paying more attention to his face. He looked calm and somewhat, happy. He usually always had a frown on his face, and would always have a short temper. I wonder how he was as a kid. I took his face and squeezed it, not wanting to let it go. I started to talk to him about what's been happening even tho I knew he couldn't hear, I was happy I was able to share stuff with him. After about 30 minutes, I saw that visiting hours were almost over. It broke me and I wanted to visit more but I knew it would be best if I just left, this time for good. I looked at him for the last time, as I let go of his hand, walking out the door as the door slammed behind me.

------7 months later------

I've been able to move on from Scaramouche's incident. It still has a special place in my heart and I still think about him, but happy memories flooded my mind every time I did. Mona moved away for the time being because her family had to go on an important trip with the Shogun. Gorou and I have been getting closer but I can always see his friend Itto staring at me sometimes. Gorou really helped me move on from Scara and I was able to continue my job as well. Ayaka has helped me improve my skills a lot now and the shop has gotten more popular. 

Gorou: Hey Kaz, wanna go to the mall with me and Itto after school?

I was sitting in the library, reading when I heard someone call my name. My head shot up as I realized it was Gorou before I gave him a nod in response. I look back down at my book as the bell suddenly rang. I groaned as it was just getting good. I closed it as I started to walk towards my class, excited for my hangout. As I finished up my last class, I saw Gorou walk in, looking around before spotting me and waving as I waved back at him. We chatted until I spotted Itto, who was looking at us, or should I say me with glares. I felt a chill run through my body as he never seemed like the guy to be cold and he was always so energetic. 

Itto: Hey Kazuha, do you mind if we talk? Privately.

Kazuha: Sure, Gorou wait at the entrance we'll be back soon.

As Itto led me away from the crowd of kids trying to get out of class, into an empty classroom. He opened his mouth, but seem to not know how to start. I let out a sigh as I spoke for him.

Kazuha: I've seen the way you glare at me, does It involve Gorou? His head shot up, startled by the sudden comment. He collected himself before he spoke.

Itto: Yes, this conversation is about him. And I need you to spot being so close to him. He's been canceling a lot of our hangouts so he can go with you or if we are hanging out, he would always ask you if you wanted to come along.

Kazuha: Oh? We're getting jealous here, aren't we? Is it maybe because... of something more than just a friendship? I said in a teasing tone. I smirked at his reaction as his cheeks grew pink and he turned away, flustered.  I held in my laughter at his reaction before speaking again,

Kazuha: I have no intentions of taking him. Besides, I have eyes on someone else. Go ahead and shoot you're shot, I won't be something you have to worry about in your little relationship. I walked out the door and patted his back. He stood there, frozen trying to process what had just got thrown at him. We met up with Gorou at the entrance soon after and headed to the mall. We were goofing around and having fun when I suddenly got a call. Gorou looked at me with a questioning look as I held a finger up, signifying I needed a moment. I looked at the number and I realized it was the hospital. My heart dropped as my hands began to shake a little. I picked up the phone and answered it, preparing for whatever was going to get thrown at me. I almost dropped my phone as I heard the news, quickly hanging up as I was about to take go off to the hospital.

Gorou: Hey, where are you going Kaz? 

kazuha: emergency I really need to go bye sorry!

I called Auntie Beidou to tell her to pick me up and I soon arrived there, rushing into the building. I quickly blurted out his name and my name before the lady gave me the same room number as I headed up the elevator. My heart was racing as the elevator went up, each floor getting me closer to him. He was finally fucking awake. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Could you believe I got motivation this was kinda rushed since I wanted to kinda move on from the past part ngl and also my mom was telling me to go to bed but uh yeah I spent my time writing this but anyways I'm stuck on a writer's block and I don't know what to write or have the motivation to try and write but you know I'll try and I'll upload to the other story just because I already have everything written except t I needed to change the names and her/she to him/his? But ay, I wrote this instead of studying for I suddenly had a spark to write. My apologies for taking such a long break not posting tho.

-Author Miyoko