What are we?

I'm gonna end this in like 2 chapters but I'll put some other extra chapters/ epilogue but damn I started this in July cause I was bored. But anyways, enjoy it.

-Author Miyoko

---------------------------------------------

Scaramouche POV^

I ran down the stairs, nearly tripping in the process. I grabbed my keys and was about to leave when someone spoke.

Childe: Where are you going in such a hurry?

Scaramouche: I don't have time for this Childe, I'm gonna be late.

Childe: Well at least tell me where you're going.

Scaramouche: Okay fine I'm going to Kazuha's house now bye.

I ran out the door before he could reply, hoping a bus was going to stop by soon.

---time skip----

I somehow managed to get there just 5 minutes later than the time I was supposed to be there, I thought I would be an hour late but whatever. I took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. The moment the door opened, I was met by loud screaming. I flick, confused about why there were such loud sounds.

Kazuha: Hi Scara! So I forgot to tell you that I was gonna invite other people, their currently arguing over which movie we're watching but come in!

I nodded before taking off my shoes and following Kazuha to the living room. The entire house was already decorated for Christmas, with a giant tree near the window. It was already brightly decorated with lights and ornaments and ofc a star on top. ( at this point I don't remember what time of the year it's supposed to be in the story so we're gonna like just say it's the time of the year here) I looked around the room, scanning who was there. Gorou, Itto, Hu tao, Yanfei, The Kamisato siblings, this other blonde dude, and signora.
I froze, realizing who was there.

Scaramouche: WAIT SIGNORA?

Signora was talking to Ayaka and looked up in surprised

Signora: Well I didn't know Scara was going to be invited.

I felt myself freeze, remembering the time that we had a hangout with old friends that moved away. Signora convinced me somehow to let her do my hair, which turned out to be the worst nightmare of my life.

???: Are you guys finally done arguing? Kazu, they're really noisy, right?

I felt my heart drop, not having seen this person ever since I woke up. I glance at Kazuha, who looked kinda pissed.

Kazuha: Don't call me Kazu, please.

Gorou: Mona! You took your sweet time in the bathroom. We chose a horror movie btw!

I didn't say anything, hoping she wouldn't ask who I was so I wouldn't have to talk to her. I sat next to the tree, hoping the tree would block her view of me. I look down at my phone, hoping it could look more casual.

Mona: Hey, knows that? I didn't see them when I was still here.

She pointed straight at me, and I felt my body tense. I looked up, trying to act like I didn't know she was there, and made direct eye contact with her. I felt her fall silent, everyone just staring at us.

Scaramouche: hello, "sister"

Mona: O-oh uhm, h-hi

She awkwardly looked away, everyone just watching. I sighed, getting up.

Scaramouche: Hey Kazu, where's the bathroom?

Kazuha: down the hall, the left door at the end of it.