unpredicted incident

Okay I'm somehow finding motivation to write, and I actually am having time to do it even though I just arrived back a few days ago- I'll prob prewrite some chapters and post them on the date of my posting schedule! TYSM FOR 800+ VIEWS!!! (I never actually thought I would make it this far 😭 also with only 10 chapters in!) This chapter will be 1k+ long and when we real 1K, I'll prob do a 1K special cause why not? Also, I got a new computer so now it'll be easier for me to write. well, I hope you enjoy and stay safe!

-αu†h⊕r mïψ⊕κ⊕ ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

————————————————————————

<Kazuha POV>

-flash back-

I put my phone in my pocket to see Gorou walking my way. I suddenly realized, *HOLD ON. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME HAVING SOMEONE COME OVER. *

-Present time-

I silently panic inside as me and Gorou wait for Auntie Beidou to come pick us up from school. We share a dead silence for both of us didn't know how to begin a conversation to break the silence. We sat around on a bench for about 10 minutes before Gorou spoke, breaking the awkward silence.

Gorou: Hey uhm... I was wondering if I could go to my house to get some clothes really quick. It's really close to the school so I could just walk there in around 10 minutes. I'll try to be quick of course and I don't have to go!" He panics at the end of the sentence, but I just shook my head.

Kazuha: Its fine Gorou, you can go. I bet Auntie Beidou isn't here yet and we can wait here for you. Just stay safe, okay? It's already 5 (they get out at 4 okays.) so it's starting to become dark." I hold his hands and give him a warm smile, causing Gorou to blush a little bit. 

Gorou: a-alright I'll come back as soon as I can, I'll try not to keep you waiting for long! and if I don't come back in 40 minutes, then something happened, okay?" I nod and give him a worry look. Right before he was about to leave, I call out to him.

Kazuha: Wait Gorou!" Gorou turned around to look at me and give me a look, telling me to continue. 

Kazuha: Would you mind if I got your phone number? Just in case something happened, and you can't come to my house anymore!" 

Gorou: sure, why not."

He hands me his phone with his contacts page up. we quickly exchange numbers. I gave him a hug as a goodbye and wave him off. His face was kind of red, but I guess it was because it was hot inside of the school with their AC off. Meanwhile this whole conversation was going on, they didn't know that there was someone listening and watching them. 

————————————————————————

<Gorou POV>

I quickly rush out of the school due to the large amount of blush that was on my face. As I walk home, I start getting distracted by my thoughts. 

(A/N: Anything with {} around it means it's a thought! Yes, I changed it)

Gorou: {I don't like Kazuha, do I?! I mean I can't, we're both boys. I'M NOT GAY. I bet it's just uhm... being friends with someone feels like! But I don't feel this when I'm around Itto or Kokomi... You know what, I'm going to stop thinking about this, it's driving me crazy.}

I start scrolling my phone, taking my mind off of my thoughts. I look up to see the sky starting to get dark and also spot the street my house is on. Right when I was about to turn and go onto that street, I felt hands wrap around my neck and my mouth as I start to panic. My vision blurs as I see a figure standing in front of me.

\

When I woke up, I saw trees all around me. I was probably in the park that's next near my street. As I came to my consciousness, I realized what happened before I blacked out. I start to scream and panic, trying to move but find myself stuck to a bench with duct tape over my mouth. 

???: ah. So, you're awake... I'll go get Scaramouche."

{Gorou: S-scaramouche? What did I do get in trouble with him again?! What's going to happened to me?!} I start to panic again when I hear a familiar voice. The figure walks in front of me as I see that it was, indeed, Scaramouche. 

Scaramouche: Jeez, stop panicking it's not like it's the end of the world dog. Childe, untie him. We're going to have a little... chat."

I look next to him to see a ginger, who so happened to be in my class. he walks behind the bench I was tied to and unties my hands, in the process also taking the duct tape off my mouth. 

Scaramouche: Now, Let's chat shall we Gorou?" He starts walking towards me as I was sitting, paralyzed there. He grabs me by the collar, which made me choke.

Scaramouche: listen here you little dog. Stay away from Kazuha. I don't need you in the way of me getting what I want. (A/N: Woah scaramouche, Kazuha isn't an item) If I see you being close to Kazuha again, I won't let you go off so easily. This is just a warning, and you only get one. Do you understand, dog?" I look away as my eyes start to water. Scaramouche starts strangling me as I don't respond.

Scaramouche: Do you UNDERSTAND? ANSWER ME." 

I start nodding my head as I felt tears start to form. He let me go as I fall to the ground, trying to catch my breath. 

Scaramouche: Oh and, don't tell Kazuha about this, okay~?" He whispered it into my ear as he walked off, signaling his friends to come along. 

I couldn't believe what just happened, how am I still alive?" After a few more minutes of sitting on the ground, I get up and took my phone out to see the time. I realize that it's been 1 hour since I left from school and quickly make up an excuse to give to Kazuha on why I haven't come back yet.

_____________________text________

Dog boy: Hey Kazuha, it's me Gorou!

maple boy: Oh my god Gorou! Where are you?! I was getting so worried!

Dog boy: Sorry for making you worried, I was taking a walk in the park that's next to my house and forgot to look at the time. Give me 20 and I'll be there! Really sorry for making you worried and for the wait! Read by maple boy

 reaction: Maple boy has reacted a thumbs up to your message

I close my phone and smile, making my way to my house to get my cloths. After that, I quickly run back to the school, catching my breath as stop in front of the school. I spot Kazuha leaning on a black car, looking at his phone. {I guess that's his aunt's car}

Gorou: Kazuha!" I shout his name as I start waving my hand, catching his attention.

Kazuha: Ah you're finally here!" He looks up from his phone and smiles.

Gorou: Sorry for taking such a long time, I lost track of time." I gave a little nervous laugh as a said that.

Kazuha: It's fine, shall we go now than?"

I nod and open the door to the back seat of the black car. 

{I wonder if this sleepover would be better than the ones that I had with Itto and Kokomi...}

————————————————————————

Hii! So, I'll be going back to my regular posting schedule with the posting on Monday, maybe Wednesday, and posting on Friday schedule! I'll be posting more on Wednesdays now since I got a new computer and it's much easier for me to write now! tysm for the views again!  I would have never made it this far without all of you! I hope you have an amazing day and stay safe wherever you are! 

-αu†h⊕r mïψ⊕κ⊕ ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

 word count: 1339 words