unexpected meet up

YO. KAZUHSCARA INTERACTIONS IN THIS CHAPTER. FINALLY MAPPED OUT MY PLAN AND PROB ALSO POSTING THIS AT 12 AM BECAUSE I WAS TOO LAZY TO FINISH EARLIER. Or I'm gonna post tmr aka today if I posted it tomorrow from the day, I posted it. Also, I hope y'all are having good luck with your Kazuha/Heizou/Klee or whatever you're pulling for! I'm making this one long so yeah and let's hope my parents don't catch me up late, writing Wattpad <3 anyways, enjoy!

- Author Miyoko <3

{} Around something means it's a thought from the POV character!

------------------------------------------------

Short Scaramouche POV

(A/N: for once we're finally doing scaramouche POV.)

Scaramouche: AHHAHAHAAH YOU SUCK." I laugh as I beat Childe in Mario Cart for the 11th time now, but he still won't admit defeat. We were at our hide out, aka a house that we found abandoned and made it into a livable place. At that moment, we were sitting on a coach, playing on our Nintendo.

Childe: Hey! It's only beginners' luck!" He crosses his arms and looks away, blabbering about how beginners' luck always helps blah blah. I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying until he mentioned something I was actually interested in.

Childe: Say Scaramouche, when you were talking to that dog dude, why did you mention the new guy? The one with the uh... red streak." He looked at me with questioning eyes and I sighed.

Scaramouche: That's none of your business Childe, go poke your head in someone's ass." I felt my cheeks flushed as remembered when I told Gorou that he was "mine." I take out my phone and start scrolling on Tik Tok to try to cover up the embarrassment but, to fail, Childe noticed. I shot a glare at him as a smirk spread across his face. I leaned close to my ear and said, "Say, Scaramouche... perhaps... did you developed a... crush~?" I felt my face heat up and I scrambled to back up. (A/N: Yes, he did Childe, yes, he did glad you noticed.)

Scaramouche: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING YOU WEIRDO." I quickly try to make up an excuse or just somehow change the topic, but Childe wasn't buying it. After about 20 minutes of being teased by Childe, I was done.

Scaramouche: YOU KNOW WHAT CHILDE GO FUCK YOURSELF. I'M LEAVING." I aggressively stood up while Childe whined, telling me not to leave.

Childe: At least tell me where you're going."

Scaramouche: Why should I" I put on my jacket and was just about to leave.

Childe: Get me a brown sugar boba pleaseeee" I spun around, not knowing how he knew where I was going.

Scaramouche: How did you k-" before I could say more, Childe cut me off.

Childe: Well, I always find you there so yeah." I sighed as I walked out the house, heading towards the Cafe.

Kazuha POV

I waved bye to my aunts as I started walking towards the boba shop. {Today's my first time working! I can't wait!} I felt my heart flutter with excitement as I came closer to the shop. Once I arrived, I took a deep breath and walked it. The furniture was quite nice, with 8 sets of tables with flowers on each of them. The walls were painted a light brown with beautiful paintings hanging on the walls. I admired the place until I spotted the worker here. They noticed me standing there and gave me a smile as I walked up to them.

???: Hello! How can I help you?" The worker was a female with light blue hair and darkish blue eyes. She had her hair up in a ponytail with some sort of hair pin on her hair tie.

Kazuha: Hi! I applied to work here and the email I got said to come here at 8 AM" I gave her a small smile as her eyes lit up.

???: You must be Kazuha! Hi, and welcome! I'm Kamisato ayaka, the little sister of the owner." She reaches out her hand for me to shake and I did.

Ayaka: let me show you your uniform and how to make boba!" I nodded and followed her into the back, which was were all the storage was.

—-time skip——————

It took me only 2 hours to learn most of them. It was actually pretty easy to make boba and I actually enjoyed it. Also, apparently, Ayaka was also at my school and in the same grade as me. She introduced me to the boss, Kamisato Ayato. He had light blue hair but a little darker than ayaka's hair and a lot taller. He was already in college, and was 20.

Scaramouche POV

I sat near the window as I waited for Childe's drink to be done. I was already happily drinking my honey boba and looking outside as the sun began to set. I heard something crash and I took towards the back room. A head peaks out with a nervous expression as he was just about to talk to the blue hair girl, he stared staring at me. I was starting to get pissed at it until I noticed who it was. It was Kazuha. I most choked on my boba as my eyes widen. Our eyes met and we just stayed silent for a second until the blue haired girl started talking to Kazuha. He fixed his gaze onto her and started talking her which she responded with rubbing her forehead and heading into the back rooms. I watch as Kazuha walks up to Childe's drink and look at what it was, looking around for something. When he was finally done, he walked over to me and placed the drink down.

Kazuha: Wasn't expecting to see you here. Anyways enjoy your drink." He gave me a warm smile which made my heart flutter as I sat there. Just starring at him. When he was about to go back, I spoke.

Scaramouche: wait." He turned around and looked at me with a questioning look on his face, telling me to go on.

Scaramouche: I'm uhm... sorry for what I... did..." I mumbled the last part and looked down, I felt ashamed of myself for the first time in a while until I felt someone lift my face up.

Kazuha: hey it's okay! Everyone deserves a second chance! Don't worry about it." He gave me a bright smile which made be get flustered a little, causing me to cover my face.
———————————
I just realized how I forgot to write one for yesterday and today ( I'm sorry ) I'll try to make it up if any day I have extra time but that'll be it for today! I hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day/ night and stay safe!
- author Miyoko <3

Word count: 1139 words