Chapter ~ 17

Hyy guys finally now another chapter is here let's continue with this chappy....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After crying avu goes to washroom again and wash her face and arrange a fake smile on her face but she was thinking only one thing why it affect her .. she goes out and see anushka is beating riyaz with a book she smiles a little seeing their cute bond..

Anu ~ You mental Riyaz aly how dare you go close to that riya...

Ri ~ Ara My baby , my cutiepie I love you na

Anu ~ You stupid stop this buttering, I will kill you today

Rii ~ I am sorry na jaan please 🥺

Anu ~ Thik hai thik hai

Ri ~ hehehe!! I love you

Anu ~ stop this now and come with me , yeh avu kaha Rahegyi

Avu ~ You idiots I am here

Anu ~ Abe teri tereko pta hai tu 1 hours sa gayab hai 😑..

Avu ~ Um.. woh mai garden mai chli gyi thi..

Rii ~ seriously yar humara bina

Avu ~ sorry guys

Anu ~ sara time kharab kr dala chalo class ke liye

They three left and anuneet sit together , Riyaz sit with his other Friend

Anu ~ yar yeh es riya ki jaan le leni hai mujhe

Avu ~ kyo kya hua ??

Anu ~ Yeh humasa mere Riyaz ko chipakti hai yar ek toh na yeh ri kisi ko hug bhi krta hai toh gussa ajata hai us ladki ki jaan lena ka maan krta hai.. and even I got hurt when he touch her it's kill me from inside seriously yar I feel soo insecure..

Avu ~ Oo yar koi nhi chod es sab ko le sir aa gye

The class get start and Avu was thinking all the thing which anu said

Avu"s pov ,

Yar seriously The thing nushki said is true I feel same when sid do makeout with that girl no yar I hate him how can I fall in love with him , but I don't hate him because ..

Flashback ,,,,,,,,,,,

Avu pov ,

It was night time and I am cleaning the kitchen because I am not sleppy then suddenly I listen that someone is crying so I follow the sound and it's come From sid room I see that he is hugging a picture and crying ..

Sid ~ mom dad whenever I am trying to talk to you.. you both always said that you both are busy I don't want anything I only want you and your love everyone say that I am a play boy who only wants girls and their body , I always do these things to remove my frustration, i never got love and because of this I turn in to a heartless person , I remember my childhood.. we all are a happy middle class family but after dad get success in business mom and you both start living in London and because of business you need to go another countries that's why you leave me and Aar alone .. Aar is only person in my life who lives with me.. I miss you please come and scold me beat me for hurting others mom I specially miss you please come ...

I was listening all this it's make my heart melt I understand how you feel when you have a family but you feel like you don't have any family, I feel his pain suddenly my hand hit with a flower pot and sid see me he fastly clean his tears he said

Sid ~ what are you doing here maid ..

Avu ~ umm.. woh nothing

Without talking much I just left the place ..

Avu pov end

Flashback also end

Avu ~ This is the reason I seriously don't know after that I start attracting towards him and next day he also said that he gives me leave and also he is going to pay me.. this make me attract towards him more.. what the hell I am thinking I am only a maid I don't have any rights to think about him like that leave all this avu ..

Her teacher Mr Mehra broke her thoughts by shouting on her..

Mr Mehra ~ Heyy avneet stand up where are you lost , you don't have any concentration in class .. what type of behavior is this, where are you lost , I never expect this kind of behaviour from you...

Avu ~ I am really sorry sir I promise I will not repeat this mistake, I am really sorry please forgive me.....

Mr Mehra ~ Fine but be concentrate

Avu ~ Yess sir I will

Mr Mehra ~ ok now sit down

Avu sit in her bench

Anu ~ oye where are you lost

Avu ~ nowhere yar I was thinking about mom only

Anu ~ hmm.. don't worry

Rest of the day pass out like that like this whole week pass in this week Sid try to talk with Avu but Avu just ignore him, sid felt a little sad but he ignore ......

In present Avu is standing in front of Nigam mansion she rings the bell and Ram open the door..

Ram ~ Wow !! Finally you are back avu

Avu smile towards him..

Avu enters in the mansion and Aar come towards her while shouting her name

Aar ~ Avuuuuuuuuu

Avu chuckle on his cuteness ..

He come and hug Avu from her legs

Aar ~ I misssssssss youuuuuu

Avu sit down and hug him

Avu ~ I miss you too Aar

Aar ~ let's go na.. I want to play something with you

Avu ~ okk

Suddenly sid enter

Sid ~ I want to talk with you kaur

Avu ~ ok Mr Nigam , Aar baby we will play after sometime

Aar nodded and Sidneet left for sid''s room when they reach his room sid locked the door and caught avneet between him and wall...

Sid ~ what the hell.. how dare you ignore me.. I am the Siddharth Nigam you cannot ignore me like that huh!! I try to talk you but how dare you ignore me...

Avu ~ Mr Nigam I never ignore you I think you have any misunderstanding...

Sid ~ I don't have any misunderstanding Miss kaur

He start kissing her neck

Avu ~ Mr Nigam leave me..

Sid ~ I will not

He bite her neck

Avu ( in mind ) ~ what the hell is happening with me his touch affecting me I am not even able to push him , I am feeling like I don't have energy , what the fuck he bite me

Avu ~ Ahh !! ( Moan) si..d leave me .....

Sid enter his hand inside her top and start touching her boobs from above of her bra ..... He is continuously kissing and sucking her neck leaving a dark red hickey ...

Avu ~ Ahh!! Leave me sid it's hurting ......

He did not listen her and start removing his shirt he also remove her top avu push him but he caught her hands and start kissing her lips hungrily , Avu got shock she start pushing him , but it not affecting him because he is so strong in front of her , and bite her lower lip she moan so he enter his tongue and start searching every corner of her mouth, he open his jeans button and ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for today I hope you all like this chappy so guys should I continue or leave there??

.
.
.
.
Don't forget to vote and comment.....