Chapter ~ 20

Hii wassup everyone so without any further discussion let's continue....
.
.
.
.
The whole day sid did not wake up , everyone having dinner....

Aar ~ Ram where is sid bhai today..

Ram ~ Actually his health is not well so he is sleeping Aar

Aar ~ ok , Avu after dinner can we play ..

Ram ~ Aar avu is also feeling low so she also need rest and you also need to sleep now because you also have school..

Aar ~ ok *grumpy face*

Avu chuckle and they had dinner after dinner avu was sitting in her room and thinking..

Avu pov,

He literally distroy my life in a night , but he is not in his sense should I forgive him.. I don't know what should I do or not but I cannot blame him completely because he was not in his sense let's see in the morning ki kya Krna because if I did not sleep than these negative thoughts will come in my mind.. after that I lay down on bed and sleep while hugging my plow... Next morning I wake up and got ready and start making breakfast for everyone ,Ram is working in the garden.. it's eight o'clock now Aar coming down from upstairs , I smile a little after seeing him..

Avu pov end

Aar ~ Good morning Avu

Avu ~ Good morning Mr Aarav

Aar ~ hehehe!! It's look good Mr Aarav ..

Aar and Avu both chukle then Ram also come Aar And Ram start having breakfast......

Aar ~ where is Sid bro , Won't he have breakfast with us again today?

Avu ~ Aar he will come , you have school na so now go baby ..

Aar ~ ok *sadly*

Avu ~ Acha when you come from school I will play alot games with you..

Aar *happily* ~ okkie

Avu smiles and Aar left ....

Sid pov,

I woke up at 10 o'clock in the morning and I am feeling like my head is going to explode..
Ahh!! What the hell is happening with me I somehow mangae and see that I am naked what the hell .. why I am nake I am trying my best to remember anything but I cannot then I went to take a cold shower , I was standing under the cold water , suddenly I start remembering Something's , I was talking with dad on phone , I remember our conversation..

Sid ~ Dad did you remember , when we talk last it's been three months you did not talk with me

SD ~ Siddharth we are busy , we are doing work for you and Aar..

Sid ~ but dad we both need your time also.

SD ~ SIDDHARTH YOU ARE NOT A CHILD NOW , CANNOT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE BUSY

Sid ~ dad it's three years we did not see you and mom..

SD ~ WE ARE BUSY SIDDHARTH

SID ~ BUSY BUSY JUST FUCK STOP THIS EXCUSE , I KNOW YOU ARE NOT BUSY JUST GIVING EXCUSES , IF YOU DON'T WANT TO COME THEN STAY THERE..

SD ~ YOU STUPID , HOW DARE YOU TALK WITH ME LIKE THIS WHERE IS YOUR MANNERS , I AM FEELING SHAME FOR CALLING YOU MY SON , YOU KNOW TUMHE SIRF AYASI KARNA AATA HAI ,LADKIYON KE SAATH SONA AATA HAI, I FEEL SHAME ON YOU , I FEEL HAPPY IF I DON'T HAVE A SON LIKE YOU ......

After that he cut the call seriously my dad hate me that much , after that I was really frustrated and take drugs , fuck I cannot take drugs shit , I take drugs , I must need to talk about this with my doctor because I don't want to be a drug addicted, But I don't remember what happened after when I take drugs ahh!! My head is paining after taking shower I move towards downstairs and see what Avu is backk yups !! But what the hell why I am happy ohh, yaa now my room will be clean na that's why i am happy I move towards Avu....

Sid ~ Hii Miss Kaur, when you come

Avu ~ H..iii Mr sid..dhar..th I just come... Be..fore yes...terday * her eyes got moist *

Sid ~ what happened I am feeling like you are going to cry and why you are stramming

After that Ram come

Ram ~ Mr Nigam she is just worried about her mom that's why....

Sid ~ Ooo don't worry she will be fine .. Ram I want talk you something and Avu please make lemonade for me ..

Avu ~ oo..k

Avu left frome there for making lemonade ..

Sid ~ Actually Ram I take drugs yesterday...

Ram ~ I know sir and you did not take it yesterday , you take it before yesterday .....

Sid ~ means I was unconscious from last 2 days fuckk!! But how you know

Ram ~ I find empty drug packet from your room ,but why you take drugs..

I tell him everything and also tell him that I am not going to take this drugs again ..

Ram ~ Mr Nigam Don't need to talk doctor , you did not take that much hard dose it was  little but don't take again.. but from where you got this drug ..

Sid ~ Actually yesterday when I am coming from school , there was a group of college students standing in front of our school and having drugs , suddenly our school watchman see them and call the police they all left in hurry but one packet fall from the pocket of a boy and I take it with me ...

Ram ~ Oooo but you did not take this packet...

Sid ~ hmm..i know leave all this but why didn't avu go to school..

Ram ~ she is not feeling good that's why..

Sid ~ okkk...

After that I left from there to my room and another servant give me my lamonade .. why Avu not come , um.. I think she is not well she is worried for her mom  ..

Avu pov ,

I was cleaning the hall suddenly sid come and say me hii and ask me when I come I don't know why but I start getting scared from him , the memorise of that horrible night start coming in my mind's I was Stammering continuosly , when he left with Ram I feel relaxed .. After talking with Sid , Ram come to me and tell everything what sid tell to him.. I feel sad for sid and in my heart now I totally forgive him..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bye guys

I hope you all like this chappy
..
.
.
.
.
Don't forget to vote and comments

AS