Chapter ~ 25

Hello guys
.
.
.
.
So guys I am not getting that much good response on previous chapters please guys don't be a silent reader, please do vote and comments , your one vote and comment appreciate me alot.. please do vote and comments.. I hope you all will do vote and comments I don't want to put goals so please do vote and comments...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Skip to the night ......

Let's go to sid room,

Sid was sitting on his window , looking towards the moon and he was lost in his thoughts ..

Sid ~ umm.. I don't know what happen with me before a time I was a cold hearted person who never love someone but I don't know what happens with me now I start behaving nicely with everyone even now I don't go near girls before a time I cannot live without having sex with a girl, I never smile genuily , but today I smile and best thing in my whole life I blush and even when my lips meet her lips I feel current in my whole body I kiss many girls in my life but this was so special and different... When she was dancing I was completely lost in her , she change me alot now  I think I love her ya ya I love her I love her sooo much .... FINALLY I AM IN LOVE WITH AVNEET SHE IS MY AVUUU NOWW.....

Let' go to Avu's room now..

Avu pov,

Yr I don't know what happened to me today I like his touch even I get lost in his hazel eyes his eyes hayee.. fuck Avu what are you thinking but his eyes have loneliness I feel it , but today first time I saw a geniue smile on his face.... And also he fight for me with that girl now he is change I am soo happy for him today I like his touch I like his warmthness but that day when he touch me without my permission I want to kill him , I start hating him , but now I don't hate him or nor like him , he is changing, he hasn't even been close to any girl today... I like the changes in him

Avu pov end

They both sleep while thinking about eachother.....

Like that 1 moth pass in this month rinushka also become the friend of sid , sid and riyaz are buddies now sid change alot he doesn't talk much with girls he only have two girls best friend Anu and Avu, whole college hate Avu because sid change because of her but she did not give a fuck to them, sometime sid also helps Avu in his house work.. Now Avu realise that she lik sid she decide to forget everything what sid did with her that night and sid already did not remember what happened that night.... Avu is happy with her friends same with sid , Ram and Aar was also happy seeing the changes in sid , sid start giving time to Aar and also start giving respect to everyone.. Shru also got to know about all this she was also sooo happy ....

One day

Sid was standing infront of mirror and doing practice for something .....

Sid ~ yess finally today I am gone to propose Avu i am nervous like hell , but yeh rii kaha reh gaya....

Ri ~ Aa gya bro tu ready hai na

Sid ~ yr I am nervous....

Ri ~ Yr hota hai ab ja Avu ko propose kr ..

Sid take a long breath and left for her room he reach and knock two or three time but there was no response so he enters inside the room and check whole room.. yr yaha toh koi nhi hai kaha gyi yeh ha sayad garden mai ho

sid left for garden he say that Avu was sitting with Ashu and hugging him tightly he got sad but he thinks to figure out what was happening between them.. sid walks towards them and stop near a tree they were sitting other side of the tree he is going to speak something but suddenly he listen Something which make him shocked and his hurt break into pieces...
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for today ....
.
.
.
.

Anyone have any idea what they were talking
.
.
.
Why sid got heart broken
.
.
.

Sorry for this small chapter next will be long..
.
.
Byee guys