chapter ~ 18

Sooo wassup!! everyone so I am back now let's continue with our chapter.....
.
.
.
.
.
Sid open his jeans button and push avu on bed he remove his jeans and hover Avu , Avu start shouting for help but sid slap her tightly, Avu get shock , she got broken from inside ......

Sid ~ You slut shut up!! There is no use of your shouting, My room is sound proof and if you try to harm me then I will do something which you never think In your wildest dream..
.
.
He open the huk of her bra and through it in a corner Avu try to hide herself but Sid caught her hands and start sucking, licking and biting her nipple , he leave a dark brown hickey on her boob and bit her nipple roughly Avu was crying silently.... Then she see an iron box beside the bed she tried to lift the box  but before her hand reache sid notice that and he caught her and  look dangerously in her eyes , sid's eyes was all red like blood was rushing in his eyes Avu get scared when she see it..

Sid ~ you slut how dare you try to harm me I said you before that   don't try to harm me now see the consequence.. He remove her short and also remove her panty..

Avu ~ please Siddharth I beg you leave me.. I don't did anything with you why are doing this with me I beg you leave me please...

Sid ~ shut up !! You slut

Without wasting and second he start thrusting inside her roughly and harshly Avu was screaming in pain there is no pleasure onlyyyy pain.....
.
.
.
.
.
After 1 hour Avu was lying on bed while silently sobbing..

Avu ( in mind) ~ why did you do this to me sid , what I did wrong with you , I hate you from core of my heart...

She was not able to sleep so  she got up from the bed and fold a bedsheet around her because she have no energy to find her clothes she try to walk but a sharp pain hit  and she fall on the bed she was sobbing silently  she collect her all energy and start moving slowly towards her room.... She open the door of sid room , when she reach her room she directly enter inside her bathroom she open the shower and start crying her heart out..

Avu ~ why sid why you did this with me I hate you I hate you I haye you sooo much from core of my heart you know because of you I want to die but I cannot because of my mom If something happen to me she will definitely die.....

She cry her heart out and after 2 hours she come out From the shower and lay down on bed and sleep...

Skip to the morning

Aar ~ Good morning Ram , where is Avu and sid bhai

Ram ~ Good morning Aar I don't know beta but Avu always wake up early but today she was not wake up and sid also wake up till 9 but it's already 9:30 today is Saturday he don't have school that's why he is sleeping but what happened to Avu , we should check her ..

Aar ~ yeshh I am missing my Avu

They both left for Avu room they knock three to four times but there was no response... They again knock but no response they both got worried so they decide to open the door from outside Ram always have an extra key for security reasons..

Ram ~ I think we need to open the door

Aar ~ ya

Ram is going to open the door but before him Avu open the door ..

Avu ~ Sorry I got late actually I slep late in the night ..

Ram ~ It's ok Avu , no problem we both are just worried for you

Aar ~ Avu I miss you please now play with me.....

Avu ~ offcourse Aar

They three start walking but Avu was walking very slowly..

Ram ~ what happened why are you walking slowly ..

Avu ~ nothing just aisa hi , let's go .. ..

Avu pov ,

I was sleeping suddenly I hear knocks on my door I just sleep 3 hours ago I already take shower and seriously I am not have energy to take a shower again I fastly comb my hair and open the door when I see Aar, I got a small smile on my face.. I was walking slowly because of The Siddharth Nigam he take my dignity he did not even take my dignity he take my life because I don't want to lose my virginity to a person like him .. I hate him I want to leave this job but I cannot Because of debits , he fucking say me a slut , but he never see himself ahh!! I hate him . When I reach down I see the dining table is already ready ..

Avu ~ Who make breakfast??

Ram ~ Me offcourse

Avu smile

Avu ~ Thankyou

Ram ~ no need Avu

Aar ~ let's have breakfast

Ram ~ Aar Mr Nigam ko aana do

Aar ~ I am hungry please

Avu got scared when she listen his name but she manage herself...

Ram ~ okk Aar you can eat

Aar had his breakfast he also force Avu to had breakfast she was denying but he force her ..

Aar ~ now breakfast done Avu let's go I want to play

Avu ~ ok Aar

Aar caught Avu hand and start running

Avu ~ ahh!! Stop Aar

Aar ~ what happened

Ram ~ What happened avu

Avu ~ nothing thodi leg mai problem hai but I am fine

Ram ~ what problem

Avu ~ actually yesterday I slipped

Ram.~ Ooo ok take care ( not satisfied)

Aar and Avu left for playing

Ram pov ,

Something is wrong with Avu I need to find out but first I need to wake up Mr Nigam., I left for his room and I saw that the door was open I got shocked because Mr Nigam never leave his door open but I am a servant so before entering I knock door more than 10 times but I got no response then I enter and the scene make me Shock....
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you all like the chapter don't forget to vote and comment

Love you all

Bye

AS