Chapter ~21

Hii guys ....
.
.
.
.
.
Sid pov ,

Yar something is really weird, Avneet always talk me confidently but I don't know why but today I am feeling like she was scared of me.. I think I am doing overthinking , but know I understand one thing she is really sweet I know you all are thinking I am a heartless person how I change now so when Avu see me that night crying she left ... Next day Shru aunty tell me.....

Flashback

Shru ~ Sid listen I want to talk you something important , sid I never said you anything but don't behave rudly with Avu you don't know how much she suffers..

Sid ~ Aunty what do you mean by she suffer..

Shru ~ Sid she was belongs
to a rich family.. but her father distroy everything, he was a gambler, he lost his complete business in gambling.. Also he take extra debits , after that Avu mother cannot handle him more so she decided to take divorce from him, but in Heart she really loves him , after they had divorce he left both of them alone but Avu mom still paying those debits and Avu doing this job for her mother , now her mom got to know that Avu's dad is coming back , so she is behaving weirdly sid beta you also have a family but they never live with you same with Avu , she is doing all this for her mom please never hurt her she is an innocent soul, I got to know you behave Very badly with he don't think that she tell me no she never but Aar tell me bacha after all that she never hate you Every girl love your fame and money but she is different I don't say ki you make her your gf no but ne nice with her she is a good girl don't be that much bad..

I Fell so guilty because I hurt her so much I always insult her and also say bad words to her I need to change my behavior towards her , she is a sweetheart..

Sid ~ shru aunty don't worry I am not going to hurt her more and j promise I will behave nicely with her.. ..

Shru smile ..

Flashback ends

So after that I don't hate her but I want to do friendship with her I think I should ask her.. but now I want to sleep again because my head is still hurting uff!! This is killing me I just lay down on bed and sleep..

Meanwhile with Avu ,

I am cleaning the dinning table and Aar come ....

Aar ~ Avu see na sid bhai again sleep please wake him up na ..

Avu ~ but Aar...

Aar *puppy eyes* ~ please 🥺

Avu melts

Avu ~ okk Aar

Avu pov ,

I said yess to him but I am feeling really scared , I am standing infront of his room door .. my hands was shivering but I open it and enter . I slowly and speak in low voice

Avu ~ Mr Sid..dharth

No response

Avu ~ Siddharth

No response

Avu ~ Siddharth

No response

Avu ~ Mr Nigam

No response

Avu ~ Mr Siddharth Nigam please wake up Aar is waiting for you .....

No response

I move towards him slowly and stand beside his bed ..

Avu ~ Please Sid wakeup Aar is waiting for you

No response

Really he is a human or not itna behosh ho kr kon shota hai ..
After that I start shaking him and he pull me beside him and tightly hug me I got a big shock and my breath hitch ..

Avu ~ Sidd..ha..rt..h ple..ase wa..ke upp..p

Sid ~ mm *snuggling into her cleavage* I am sleepy let me sleep .. I love this soft pillow.. mm...

Avu ~ Sid it's me Avu not any pillow * I said a little loudly *

And he woke up hashh!! Finally..

Sid sitting straight

Sid ~ woo..m..m.. I am sorry

What the hell I am seeing mr Nigam saying sorry but why I am feeling comfortable now I hate him.. but I cannot ahh! Soo confusing before sometime I was scared but know I am feeling too good when he hug me , I think he is not bad that day he was not in his sense.. I was thinking all this and suddenly sid shake me...

Sid ~ Avuuu yar where are you lost I am calling you from so long

Avu ~ woh nowhere and come for lunch Aar is waiting for you ..
I start moving out from his room. And I notice sid caught my hand .. I was shocked , Is he again going to do something bad no he cannot ..

Sid ~ Avu I want to talk to you

What he want to talk, I free my hand and from his grip

Avu ~Say Mr Nigam

Sid ~ Avu I know I behave very rudly and badly with you and I am really sorry for all this , I am really guilty, If you want you can give me any punishment but please forgive me.. and can you be my friend, I promise I never hurt you ..

Avu ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thankyou for reading .
.
.
Don't forget to vote and comment
.
.
.
Your Author

AS