Update

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Things have been a rollercoaster in my life. As you all know I'm going through a divorce. Well finally he and I are on good terms and have both moved on and will be filing for the divorce when we save up enough. As you guys know I have been wanting the divorce since last year. During the last couple of months I met my boyfriend and this man is the complete opposite of my ex husband. Because of this man I'm so much happier and have been wanting to write again. The lack of updates is because the wifi at my mom's house struggles to reach my computer in my bedroom. I can barely watch a YouTube video without it constantly stopping to buffer. In the next month or so I should be moving and the internet will be so much better. I am gonna try and do updates on my phone when I can but with those updates will bring more spelling errors because I miss them more on my phone than I do on the computer.

I wanna thank you guys for your support and understanding as I go through all of this mess. I love each and every one of you and I will always remember the support you guys have given me.

Now then, I know there has been a lot of things go on in America, a country I also live in, and there are somethings that have happened that I hate that have happened.

I dont usually get political, but I did want to bring this up. For those of you who have followed me for a while, this won't come as a surprise to you, but for those who are new I want you to know where I stand. I am pro choice! I am a supporter of the LGBTQ+ community because I myself am Bisexual! I am a supporter of keeping basic human rights! I am a supporter of the kink community! I am a supporter of all races! I am a supporter of all lines of work, meaning if you make your living on Only Fans or being a Stripper and it makes you happy then hell yeah, keep that shit up!

If you are one of the people who celebrated the Supreme Court's decision to over turn Roe V Wade, then I'm gonna tell you to unfollow and block me. My opinions on this topic are very strong and no amount of arguing against it will change my mind. I think you all should really do your research on what Roe V Wade protects, because it's more than abortions. Maybe then you'll realize how big of a mistake it was.

My stories and my page are a safe place for those who need it. My DMs are open if you wanna reach out to vent to me on how this affects you. I love you guys very much and hope I can offer some escape with my books, even if that escape is small.