New Year!!!!

What is up everybody. So for me it is right now Sunday, December 30th, meaning 2019 is just a whole 20+ hours away. I wanted to write this now and publish it, because there is a lot I want to say and it's all because of you guys. Everyday I'm on wattpad, checking it religiously and I'm counting the hundred plus notifications, seeing who followed me, seeing your votes and/or comments. And it dawned on me as I'm looking at my page that I have, currently as I'm writing this, I have 1,408 followers. Unfortunately I'm not able to follow you guys, because I apparently hit a limit of the amount of people I can follow, but just know I love and thank you all. Another thing that dawned on me was that I have only been on Wattpad for 6ish months. 6ISH MONTHS!!! And to have this many followers, stories, ideas, that's amazing. At least to me it is. I have never been one of those people to really care about the amount of followers I had, but on here I do because that shows me how many people like what I create, what I do.

2019 is literally a day or so away. I'm going to try and finish the three books I'm working on now as fast as possible so I can do many more. Luckily the holidays are over now, meaning I have less work to do and more time to write. Well, I have plenty of work to do, but I won't let it interfere with my writing. I did loose inspiration for a little bit, but if you're reading Curse Breaker then you know I've found it once more and I'm going to try and update more frequently. I hope every one had an amazing holidays and for those of you who plan to drink this New Year's Eve I want you guys to drink responsibly. For those of you who don't have plans, you can spend them with me by reading the updates I'm going to do since I know I don't have any plans this year besides watching my current anime binge.