Covid Lock Down Scenarios

Okay guys, I know this is a crazy time for all of us. First off, I want to start off by thanking all the men and women who put on a pair of scrubs and help those who are sick. Next I want to thank every retail person who risk their lives to sell us the things we want and need. Last I want to thank the kids for continuing to smile while their whole worlds have been thrown upside down and are too young to understand why. 

Now lets get to the real reason I'm writing this. I have seen so many people post videos and memes about how their quarantine lock down is going. Then I thought about the many characters I have created and what they may or may not be doing during this lock down. So lets have some fun with this, shall we? 

Below are some questions I want to see your answers too in the comments. I know many of my characters will fit these, but I want you to put the first names you think of as your answers. I too will put mine, after the questions. 

1. Who do you see banging their head against the wall asking how much longer till it's over? 

2. Who do you see marking tally marks somewhere to keep track of the days they've been in lock down? 

3. Who do you see constantly making Tik Tok videos, and trying to involve their significant other? 

4. Who do you see constantly in the kitchen eating because they're bored? 

5. Who do you see messing up their sleep schedule because they keep sleeping whenever they feel like it? 

6. Who do you see trying to sneak out to do something because they're tired of being stuck in the house? 

7. Who do you see acting like staying home all day being unproductive is nothing new for them? 

8. Who do you see constantly watching the news to stay up to date? 

9. Who do you think would forget what pants feels like after going without them for so long? 

10. Who do you think would constantly be calling their family members to check on them? 

11. Who do you see walking around their home constantly complaining that they're bored? 

12. Which of the characters who are the stay at home parent, are wishing the lock down would end so everyone else can leave so they can have the house to themselves again? 

13. Who do you see already planning the world's biggest party to have once the lock down is over? 

14. Which couple do you see perfectly content with the lock down and simply enjoying each other's company? 

15. Which mom do you see ready to pull their hair out because their are kids testing their last nerve? 

16. Who do you see not really worried about the pandemic? 

17. Who do you see working out constantly, trying to make sure they don't gain any weight from all of the junk their partner constantly baking and cooking out of boredom? 

18. Who do you see throat punching someone for being rude to a retail employee or medical professional? 

19. Who do you see doing everything they can to make it easier on everyone in their family? 

20. Who do you think would be making care packages for all of their friends and family filled with masks, cleaning supplies, and hand sanitizer? 

21. Who do you see making song parodies about the pandemic? 

22. Which couple do you see in a on going prank war? 

23. Who do you see constantly vlogging their lock down experience? 

24. Who do you see sending everyone memes? 

25. Who do you see sitting down and trying to complete an entire Harry Potter marathon without falling asleep? 

26. Who do you see using this as a chance to learn something new? 

27. Which person do you see constantly bugging their significant other because they have nothing to do? 

28. Who's lives didn't really change because of the lock down? 

My answers: 

1. Vixen, aka Crimson, aka Persephone (From Pure Evil) 

2. Nathaniel, he would also have a tally of the amount of times Pyrus has come to bug him (From Acceptance and Hope) 

3. Alison would give Eliot the puppy dog eyes to convince him to do them with her (Protect Me) 

4. Chloe. I can easily see her sitting on the floor with a bag of chips in her hands, with wrappers scattered around her and Nikolai shaking his head at her, telling her he wasn't gonna clean up after her. (From Save Me) 

5. Raven with Yinsy constantly telling her to get out of bed, and not making good on her promise for food, simply telling her later. (From Demonic Series) 

6. Layla. The girl has spent so much time on the road and traveling. I don't think she knows how to sit still. (From Summoner) 

7. Monica. She already didn't have a job and was living her life happily (From Mist Born) 

8. Danteous (From Fuck Me series) 

9. Dean (From Bound) 

10. Viviana. Take a minute and think about how large her family is, and the personalities of her kids. The only one she may not have to worry about is Keith to be honest. (From Fuck series)

11. Cindy (From Acceptance and Hope) 

12. Cassie (From Love us Daddies) 

13. Nicole (From Rock Me) 

14. Alexander, Donald, and Keith (From Love Me) 

15. Becca (From Help Me) 

16. Zarina, the girl survived a meteor crashing, I'm pretty sure she could get through this no problem ( From The Destruction) 

17. Balthazar. After all, this demon prince loves a good cinnamon roll (From Enslaved) 

18. Talon. Let's ignore the fact he probably would have throat punched that retail person had his son not been with him, when that guy tried making fun of him for buying his woman feminine products. (From His Good Girl) 

19. Iris (From His Good Girl) 

20. Sofia, aka Fia. (From the Fuck series and Me series) 

21. Lia. After she sang her heart out when she was kidnapped, would you really be that surprised if she did? I know I wouldn't. (From Ride With Me and Stay With Me) 

22. Maddox and Cassius. Tempest would be referee. (From Destined) 

23. Brittney. (From His) 

24. Violet ( From Changes) 

25. Selena, with Mr. Whiskers of course (From Attraction of The Opposite) 

26. Alinia (From the Cursed Series) 

27. Pyrus would go around and bug all of them, his favorite to bug is Nathaniel (From Acceptance and Hope) 

28. Cleo and her friends (From Eternal Fire)