April Q&A

Thank you guys for asking your questions.

From:
CookieLouise

Are you planning on writing anymore fantasy-romance or fantasy in general as I love the Demoic Series and Curse series?

To answer your wonderful question, yes I am. I love writing Fantasy because I can do whatever I want and it be okay. I feel that with books for normal society and nothing Paranormal in it, it gives me limits. Plus I enjoy when my imagination can run wild. A current book I'm working on is Changes, and this one is different because I'm actually doing research of the area, which is New Orleans, and I want to try and make it feel like you guys are fully immersed in the story. To stay up to date with my fantasy romance and fantasy in general, I will post whatever books I'm working on in here.

Let me know if there is any type of fantasy book that you want to see me try to write. No promises of me being good at it though.

From:
Rosabella190

How did you get into writing, and what is your inspiration for your books?

The answer is a long one so bare with me. I got into writing in middle school. Growing up I used to have this step dad who hated dealing with my sister and I. He was constantly grounding us and making us stay in our room, telling us to stay quiet. Out of sight, out of mind you know? Well every day in English class, the teacher would have us do a writing prompt or free write as a warm up. I loved them so much. She used to always write notes, telling me how much she loved my writing. It made me feel good about myself, so I asked my mom to buy my a notebook so I could just write for fun. I never wrote a book before wattpad, but I used to write short stories all the time. It was how I would play without being loud, for fear my step dad would yell at me.

As for my inspiration, its different for each book. I would be happy to give a list one day. A lot of my inspiration comes from books I've read, shows I've watched, and anime I fell in love with. Sometimes it just hits me. The authors that inspire me the most though is Sarah J Maas, who is my idol, and Karen Marie Monning. I think I would cry if I actually met or received something from them. I own all of SJM's throne of glass series and her a court of thorns and roses. While I own all of KMM's fever series. If you're under the age of 18, I dont recomend them, but if you are and love reading fantasy romance, I highly recommend you getting their books. I've lost track how many times I've read their books and each time I love them more and more.

That's all the questions I received this month. I'm gonna do another one for May. I'll start accepting questions, but I wont post them until May 17th. I love you my pervs and keep on reading.