koko

fake name: kokoro yagami

birth name: sakura shigaraki

adoptive name: tsuki shimura

age before ua: 14 years old

age after ua: 15 years old

gender: female

birthday: 3rd feb

hair colour: light blue

eye colour: red

body build: curvy

height: 5'6"

quirk: telekinesis, elements and copy (official quirk name: all for one)

family:

biological parents- father: all for one, mother: ayane (dead)

adoptive parents- father: kotaro shimura (dead), mother: nao shimura (dead)

biological siblings- older brother: Tomura Shigaraki/Tenko Shimura, younger sister: ???

adoptive siblings- older sister: hana shimura (dead)

grandparents- two grandfather's, one grandmother, nana shimura (dead)

friends: katsuki bakugo, izuku midoriya, shoto todoroki, tenya iida, mina ashido, kyoka jiro, toru hagakure, momo yaoyorozu, tsuyu asui, ochako uraraka, eijiro kirishima, denki kaminari

yagami kokoro lives on her own. she lost her adoptive parents two years before entering ua. her older brother became a villain and her younger sister was kidnapped. she grew up with her childhood friends katsuki bakugo and izuku midoriya. since the age of 13, she started to live on her own. by the time she enters ua, she's been living on her own for two years. she knows how to fight and she is very smart. she was recommended from her old school to ua and some pro heroes as well. koko is the biological daughter of the villain, all for one. her quirk is all for one but she cannot give or permenantly inherit quirks. her older brother is tomura shigaraki of the league of villains.

A/N

Hey guys, welcome to the fourth season of mha for koko's story. I hope you guys enjoyed book one, book two, book three and book four. This book will cover my hero academia season 4. So we will see the shie hasaikai arc, the school festival arc and the hero billboard chart arc. I will continue to do this character introduction page each new book so you can keep up to date with koko's skills and powers as they adapt and change (was that just a teaser).

please comment on this story as it lets me know you're here. i love interacting with my readers as well.