10- Smouldering Flames

Koko and Izuku are standing next to each other watching the news with Recovery Girl who came to the hospital to speed up recovering when Aizawa comes over.

"You two shouldn't blame yourselves for something that wasn't your fault" Aizawa says as he notices the looks of guilt plastered on their faces, "this was out of your hands and you're not to blame. People were always going to get injured and there was always going to be some scale of damage to the places around the stronghold. The good news is that the majority of students and heroes who were involved that got injured are getting sent home today. The doctors want to monitor Mirio a bit further however".

"I'll stick around a little longer and heal a few more patients since I'm here" Recovery Girl says as she stands up.

"I should stay so I can be here for Eri when she wakes up" Koko says as she turns to look at Aizawa.

"I'm afraid Eri's still too fragile for that" Aizawa says as he puts a hand on Koko's shoulder, "we need to trust her to the doctors for now. Koko, she'll be fine".

Koko nods as she and Izuku leave, only to be taken in by Tsucauchi for questioning.

Koko and Izuku finally make it back to the dorms and it's night time. Kirishima joined the two in the same car after his own questioning as the three walk back towards the dorm.

"Koko, Deku, Kirishima, wait up!" Ochako calls from behind the three.

"Are you just getting back as well?" Izuku asks as the three of them turn around.

"There were a lot of last minute forms to fill out" Tsu says as she and Ochako walk over.

"We had to do the same as well" Kirishima says as they meet together.

"I feel like I haven't been back to the dorms in ages" Koko says as the five of them make it into the dorm to be greeted by their entire class minus Bakugo who have been waiting for them since it came out on the news.

"There they are!" Mineta shouts as he runs over, "it's about time you all showed up".

"We were all so worried about you" Momo says as she stands up from the sofa.

"We saw the news" Kaminari says worriedly.

"It looked terrifying" Mina says as she walks over.

"Is anyone hurt?" Sero asks as he checks Kirishima for wounds.

"You troublemakers!" Mineta yells at them.

"You need to tell us everything" Aoyama says appearing out of nowhere.

"I made a cake for you all!" Sato says as he comes over, passing Koko the cake.

"First Camino and now the Yakuza? You're always getting into such crazy situations" Kaminari says as he puts his arm around Kirishima, "do you know how much that scares us?"

"We're sorry" Izuku says bashfully.

"I'm just glad you're all okay" Shoji says chipping in.

"I'm not sure" Jiro says worriedly, "how can we know they're really okay?".

Toru walks over and she hugs the three girls closely as Koko manages to pass Kirishima the cake so it doesn't get squished. Todoroki walks by them and out the front door with an angry expression on his face as he puts his phone up to his ear.

"Enough of this" Iida says as he pulls Hagakure away from the girls, "I know we were all worried but we need to calm down. We all saw the news coverage, our classmates have been involved in a large ordeal. If you want to help, you should console them quietly and let them rest their bodies and minds. I'm sure today was taxing".