1- The Scoop On U.A. Class 1:A

All of the students of class 1A are gathered in the common room of their dorm, waiting for Professor Aizawa to come in and talk to them. The door opens and Aizawa walks inside their dorm.

"A newspaper company is going to be doing a report on your class and they are sending in a reporter today" Aizawa says as he shuts the door behind him, "they'll be doing an exclusive scoop on 1A alone and they want to see a more in depth look on the lives of you students. Because you're the first years who have fought off countless villains. Koko, Todoroki, Midoriya, Bakugo, you four may be their main focus because the four of you are the ones who have caused the most trouble but they will be interviewing all 21 of you".

"That comment seems unfair" Koko says as she scratches her arm, "Izuku will just be asked why his quirk never agreed with him, Katsuki will be asked about his explosive personality, anger issues and what it was like being kidnapped by my brother and father, Shoto will be asked about his father and I'll be asked about my brother and father. They won't focus on the hero course and will only want to know about our private lives".

"The reporter who is coming is professional and won't do that" Aizawa says reassuring her.

"The minute they do, I won't answer anymore questions, no matter how bad it makes me look" Koko says as the other three boys agree with her.

"I'll respect your decisions" Aizawa says, leaving again to go get the reporter.

"This is an amazing opportunity for everyone who didn't get scouted at the sports festival to put themselves out there for the heroes" Ochako says excitedly.

"This is really sudden, I don't want to mess up" Kaminari says worriedly.

"I'm not that surprised by it" Kirishima says as he puts his arm around the yellow haired boy.

"I agree. The sports festival was broadcast all over the world" Ojiro says as he shivers at the mere thought of that many people watching them.

"We should dress up to make a good first impression" Hagakure cheers excitedly.

"You should be just fine, Toru" Jiro says as she holds Koko's hand.

"Everyone stand up and get ready to greet our guest" Iida says as the door to the dorm opens.

"Hi everyone. My name is Taneo and I want to get a good look into what life is like for the first years on the hero course at U.A. High School" Taneo says as he walks inside with Aizawa, "you guys just need to act as you usually would, nothing special, nothing different. You should go about everything you usually would and all of the cameras will do the work. I won't ask any personal questions or anything too personal that is but if you are uncomfortable with any of my questions you are more than welcome to not answer and I will move on".

"You underestimated the reporter Koko" Mineta sings slightly.

"Shut up piss-ant" Bakugo says as he knocks Mineta over the back of the head.

"I'm still disappointed he's not a woman though" Mineta says as he looks down.

"I hope you won't try to interfere in anyway, Aizawa" Taneo says as he looks at the homeroom teacher.

"Iida, if you need anything, come to me straight away" Aizawa says as he walks out of the dorm.

"So, what would you be doing this time of day?" Taneo asks as he looks at Iida.

"We would be making breakfast" Iida says as Bakugo and Koko leave to the kitchen to get started, "we split the tasks equally but Bakugo and Kokoro usually make breakfast since they're the best at cooking. The rest of us chip in with things like making the table, serving drinks and cleaning around the dorms whilst they're busy".

"You work quite well together then" Taneo says with a smile.

"We have our rough patches sometimes but the majority of the time, we work well together" Iida says as he smiles back.

All of the students finally have their food and Taneo is going around taking pictures. Koko comes out of the kitchen with two trays, just in time to see Bakugo yell in Taneo's face.

"Bakugo!" Koko says loudly as Bakugo growls slightly before going back to his food, "sorry about him. He's not very well mannered. I'm working on it though".

"It's no problem" Taneo says as he stands up.

"Would you like to join us for breakfast? I served up some extra for you, just in case you wanted some" Koko says as she holds out a tray to the reporter.

"Thank you, that's very kind" Taneo says as he takes the tray from the student.

"I think everyone should eat enough and I also get uncomfortable when not everyone around me is eating" Koko says as they make their way to a table and they sit down.

Taneo continues to follow the students throughout the day, in their classes and during training as well.

"So, do the four of you tend to train together?" Taneo asks as he comes into one of Koko's training sessions with Izuku, Katsuki and Shoto.

"The four of didn't get along at first because of some issues but we've gotten a lot better at putting those things aside, especially after having to work together so many times" Koko says as she and Taneo sit down.

"I regard the four of you as having the top four strongest quirks in your class" Taneo says as he looks at his notes.

"I guess you could say that" Izuku says with a small chuckle.

"The rest of the class call us the core four because we cause the most trouble" Todoroki says with a smile.

"Do you mean everything that happened with the League of Villains?" Taneo asks as he looks directly as Koko.

"None of us caused any trouble when it came to the League. Izuku and Shoto went to help at Camino because they knew they could help" Koko says as she looks at Taneo.

"You were able to save Bakugo, that must have felt good" Taneo says as he looks at Izuku.

"We would have saved Koko too but All For One got in the way" Izuku says as he looks down.

It's later in the day and Taneo is about to leave.

"Izuku, it's time for dinner" Koko says as she comes outside.

"I should get going as well" Taneo says as Koko walks over.

"Thank you for coming. I hope you write a good article on our class" Koko says as she bows to Taneo.

"I will" Taneo says as he puts a hand on Izuku's shoulder, "I hope to see you do amazing things in the future".

"Thank you" Izuku says as he bows to Taneo.

"Kokoro, I have something for you" Taneo says as digs in his pocket for something, "here".

He gives her a photo of herself, Izuku, Katsuki and Shoto all having a fun time in the training room earlier.

"Don't let your little team fall apart" Taneo says as he puts a hand on Koko's head, "when the four of you work together, you will achieve greatness, always".

"Uh, Taneo, can I get three more copies?" Koko asks as Taneo nods, printing off three more, "thank you".

"I'm going to keep the other photos together for when I write a story on the four of you. I think I'm going to call it 'The Core Four of Class 1A: To The Future'" Taneo says as he walks away.

"What did he give you?" Izuku asks as he walks over to Koko.

"Here" Koko says as she passes him a copy of the photo, "keep it".

Izuku smiles as he places the photo in his pocket.

"Something smells amazing" Koko says as she sniffs the air.

"All Might brought some meat buns earlier for us all to share. Taneo knows I'm his successor as well. He guessed it" Izuku says as Koko giggles, "he said he wouldn't tell anyone though".

"Come on, the food's going to go cold" Koko says as the two walk inside.