16- Team Up

The heroes are now finally backstage and Endeavour immediately grabs Keigo by the collar of his jacket.

"I'm sorry if I threw you through a loop man" Keigo says as he just lets it all happen.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Endeavour asks as he holds Keigo in the air.

"Everyone else was just spouting the same normal boring stuff, I felt like somebody needed to make an impact" Keigo says as he looks at Endeavour.

"You were trying to test me" Endeavour says as he defends himself.

"I wasn't, I was trying to help you. It turned out well anyways. It's not like I'm an All Might fanboy or anything. I sure never wanted to become like him. Either way, I was still shocked by his retirement. I'm not suggesting we need another shiny icon like him it just goes without saying that we could definitely use a new leader right about now. I thought you nailed it, you sounded really cool on stage" Keigo says with a smile.

"Don't you want to be the new leader?" Endeavour asks as he puts Keigo down.

"Do I come off as a leader type? I struggle with one work study student as it is" Keigo says as he tries to centre his balance, "I'd have much more freedom down in the lower ranks, somewhere in the twenties".

"People who think this whole hero thing is a game infuriate me" Endeavour growls, "we're done here, you owe the others an apology".

"I've got one more thing for you" Keigo says as he looks down.

"I said we're done" Endeavour says as he goes to leave the room.

"I want to team up with you. I have a new sidekick that joined my agency after the Camino incident. I just need you for one case. The thing is, there's been some troubling eye witness accounts in my hometown. Do you remember the Nomu's?" Keigo asks as Endeavour stops.

Keigo and Endeavour make it to their dinner as they sit down at the table.

"Why are there three chairs?" Endeavour asks as he notices the one next to Keigo.

"I did say I had a new sidekick at my agency, she'll be joining us soon" Keigo says as he pours some water in his cup.

"Are they going to be much longer? I don't have a lot of time" Endeavour retorts as he takes the water from Keigo.

"You third guest is here" the server says from outside the door as the door opens and Koko walks into the room.

"It's nice to see you again, Endeavour" Koko says as she bows her head.

"What are you doing here?" Endeavour asks as Koko walks over.

"This is my new sidekick, Koko from U.A. or should I say Sakura, my friend for about 10 years" Keigo says as Koko sits down.

"How is this possible?" Endeavour asks as he looks at Koko.

"Well I'm his friend for one and for two the heroes commission didn't really give me a choice" Koko says as she pours herself some water.

The three of them eat and Koko and Endeavour has finished.

"Have you done?" Keigo asks as he leans over to steal some of Endeavour's food.

"Eat whatever you want you glutton" Endeavour says as he moves his dishes towards Keigo.

"I know I'm awful but like I said, I can't control myself" Keigo says as he picks up his chopsticks, "did you know that I scouted your son Shoto after the sports festival?".

"You scouted Shoto but not me?" Koko asks as she slaps his arm.

"Would you have come here?" Keigo asks as he looks at her.