14- Smiles All Around

Koko comes back into the classroom to see Aizawa there.

"Koko, did you find Midoriya?" Aizawa asks as Koko goes over to him.

"He went to the shop to get a last few things but the store opened a little later than he expected" Koko says with a smile.

"All he went for was a bit of rope" Sero says as he rolls his eyes.

"Aizawa, Young Midoriya's back" All Might says as he comes into the classroom.

"Okay, we shouldn't delay this any longer" Aizawa says as everyone gets excited.

"Kura, is Zuki still gonna dance?" Eri asks as she comes over to Koko.

"You can bet on it" Koko says as she hugs Eri, "we've got to get going now so you stick close to Mirio until I get back okay" Eri nods, "good girl. I'll see you later and I want to see that beautiful smile of yours".

Koko lets go of Eri who walks to Mirio as Koko follows after her class. They get to the stage where everyone is cheering.

"Kill it with your vocals Koko" Bakugo says as he puts a hand on Koko's shoulder.

"As long as you kill it with your drums" Koko says as the two nod, getting into their positions.

"There are so many more people here than I thought" Hagakure says as she looks at the crowd.

"Everyone sounds like they're in a good mood" Sero says happily.

"Stupid, it's a festival" Mineta says obviously.

"Is Deku still not back?" Ochako asks as she looks around.

"Midoriya better put a fire under his ass and get here quick" Mineta says angrily.

The lights in the gym go out as Koko holds onto the microphone. Koko looks out into the audience as she tries to slow down her breathing. Koko finds Eri in the crowd and she smiles to her as Eri waves.

"Let's start damn it!" Bakugo yells from his position.

"Let's show them what we've got!" Kirishima says as he encourages everyone.

"Get ready U.A., our sound is gonna kill you" Bakugo yells as he sets off an explosion and they starts the performance.

"Thanks for coming out today!" Koko yells as everyone cheers.

Everyone does as they should, singing, dancing, let off all of the effects they can think of. Ochako floats some people in the audience as everyone cheers. Koko makes herself float and she flies towards Eri. She picks Eri up and she continues to sing as well, watching her baby sister smile finally. Mirio cries at the sight of accomplishing the thing he wanted most. Koko starts to cry as well as she hugs Eri close before taking her back to Mirio. They finish the performance as the whole crowd cheers. The class join together as they all jump up and down with happiness as Bakugo hugs Koko and spins her around, reassuring her she did a great job.

Koko makes her way to the dressing room as she meets with everyone for the pageant.

"Koko, that was amazing!" Nejire says as she hugs Koko tightly.

"You looked so natural up there" Kendo says with a smile.

"You did great Koko. I don't think I would've had the confidence to do that" Tamaki says as Koko giggles.

"Well I took your advice and I pictured everyone as potatoes" Koko says with a smile.

Tamaki rubs the back of his neck as Koko walks to him and hugs him.