- 19 -

Taehyung pov

As I wake up I look around and spot all of them still sleeping beside me. I was about to leave bed but jeon pull me back.

''Good morning baby.'' - He said.

''Good morning my strong bunny.''
- I said laughing.

''I have to make breakfast.''
- I said as I kiss his forehead.

I went into kitchen and prepare breakfast for my boyfriends. I was about to put plate on table but strongs arms hold my waist.

''Good morning baby.'' - Jungguk said.

''Good morning.'' - I said blushing.

''I have to put plates on table.''
- I added still blushing.

''Okey.'' - He said kissing my neck.

We all sit on chair and strated eating. I was worried about something. I pulled out my phone and saw notifications like always but not from bogum. My god, how will I face him? But I decided not to tell them because Jiminshi will come with me to my work.

After some minutes jimin and others came downstairs. When we finished me and jimin went upstairs to dress up while yn was preparing coffee for jeons and her boyfriend. My and jimins outfit

 My and jimins outfit

We say goodbye to our lovers and went to coffee shop

We say goodbye to our lovers and went to coffee shop. For the first time in my life I am happy to say that I don't wanna work with bogum anymore. When we went in coffee shop I could hear my boss call me. I told jimin to pick up some table as I went to boss.

''Hello taehyung, do you know why is Bogum absent today?'' - He asked.

''No sir, I was thinking that he is here already.'' - I reply.

''Hmm okey, I hope he will come, it will be hard for you to take all orders and do coffe at same time.'' - He said.

''I'll try my best.''

I said as I went to prepare nes for me and my bestie. I bring coffee to my soulmate as we talk. After some minutes costumers come and jimin understand that I have lot's of work today so he decided to help me with that. I was taking orders while jimin was doing coffee. We are super partners, I mean, he is better than bogum. He would always stare at me and forgot to do coffee but when me and jimin do coffee everything went great. After some time me and jimin sit on chair while drinking coffee.

''I hope that you're not bored.'' - I said.

''No, not at all, I love being with my bestie to annoy him.''
- He reply as we laugh.

But after one shot we stopped laughing. We all looked outside to see some black cares and lot's of men coming into our coffee shop. I was so scared that I couldn't move.