- 29 -

Taehyung pov

When we enter house jungkook went in living room. He sit on sofa with me on his lap. I haved my head on his shoulder. He then wipe my tears with his thumb as I smiled a little.

"I a-am so h-happy to have y-you again." - He said as he hug me tightly.

"T-thank you a-all."
- I said.

"Baby, we w-will give our lives f-for you." - Jungguk said as he and jeon walked towards us.

"What did he do to you?"
- Jungguk asked.

"Jungguk you can't just like that say that--" - Jeon said but I interrupted him.

"It's o-okey, I s-should tell y-you."
- I sighed.

Then I start to tell about what happend when bogum capture me. And when I was saying about that dirty part bogum want to do with me and jeons got angry. They didn't show it by I could feel it. After I told them what happend I apologized.

"It's not your fault, baby, thank you for telling us." - Jeon said.

"Let's go now in room."
- Jungguk said as he pick me up.

I wrap my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck. He is always holding me so tight to make sure I don't fall. He made his way upstairs while others followed him. After he got in room he place me on bed and jeon close the door. They all sit on bed near me. I lean towards jungguk and kiss him. We started kissing and I put my hand on his chest. He was leaning towards me as I laid on bed. I put my arms on his neck but then he pulled away.

"Baby, you know when I start kissing you I can't stop myself."
- Jungguk said.

"Yes, rest for today."
- Jeon said.

They kissed my cheek and we went asleep. I was laying between jungguk and jeon. Jungkook was about to leave room but jungguk stop him.

"Don't start without us."

I only hear that before falling asleep. Jungguk hugged me so tightly and I put my head on his chest. I love being in my boyfriends arms. I feel safe.

Jungkook pov

I was about to leave room but jeon stop me and said "don't start without us." He understood that I wanted to go to the basement to abuse Bogum. I nodded and leave room. I was so angry on bogum and try to torture him now but I waited for my brothers and others. I went in my room and set alarm at 7 am. Then I fall asleep.