- 31 -

Taehyung pov

Jungkook grab some toys to torture bogum with while I was in front of him. When I opened the door I saw my boyfriends, jimin, yoongi, yn and hobi waiting for us. Jungkook pull me behind him making sure I was safe.
I could see bogum tied up in some chair. His legs and hands were tied. After some minutes jungkook signaled his guards and they went towards bogum. Then they poured water om him. He wake up and take deep breath before looking up.

"Hello bogum."

Jungguk said as he walked beside me.
I looked at bogum, he have some bruises on his face. Then me and bogum made eye contact but I looked away.

"What am I doing here?!"
- He asked angrily.

"Well, you have to pay us."
- Jeon said.

"Pay you for what?"
- He asked.

"Oh, now you're gonna pretend to be stupid." - Jungkook said.

Then jungkook grab one knife and went towards bogum. He was behind bogum while bogum tried to look behind him. Then jungkook press his knife on bogum's right arm and bogum yell in pain.

"Scared hah? I didn't even started yet."

Jungkook said as Bogum looked at him. Yes, you guessed it. That's exactly what bogum said to me. Out of nowhere jungkook stabbed bogum's right arm and bogum yelled loud.
Then jungguk grab some thread and went towards bogum. After jungkook pull out knife, jungguk squatted in front of him. Then he put thread on bogum's one leg and squeezed the thread hard. Bogum yelled again and he started jumping in chair.

"AAH! STOP IT!"

After he said that to jungguk, jungguk stand up and walked close to him. I could see the others enjoying themselves.

"You want ME to stop? Did you stopped while trying to please MY boyfriend?!"

He yelled and bogum went quiet.

"Aha no. So don't expect ME to stop."

"I didn't mean to do that taehyung, look at me."

Bogum said but I looked away. Then jungguk smirk and went back to his seat. I was sitting between jungkook and jeon. Bogum was trying to fake his speech and I decided to grab some toy to torture him. I grab one beautiful toy named SCREWDRIVER. Yes, you heard me right. My boyfriends look shock at me but then all of them smirk. Jeon went beside me as I squatted in front of bogum.

"Park Bogum."

I said and he looked at me, than he look at screwdriver.

"You see this little toy?"
- I said showing him screwdriver.

"This is NOTHING compared to what you did to me." - I said.

"T-taehyung look, we c-can talk r-right?" - He said stuttering.

"Talk? Hm interesting. All I want now is seeing you yelling loud while I am beating the shit out of your ass."
- I said but he denied.

"L-look I am s-sorry, okey?"
- He said.

"So, you're apologizing?"
- I asked.

"Y-yes, I'm really s-sorry."
- He said.

"Okey, I don't forgive you."
- I said and I smirk.

"W-why?"

"You want ME to FORGIVE YOU for almost raping me? Forgive you and you almost gave me trauma?!"
- I yelled.

"T-taehyung I--- AHHH!"

He yelled in pain when I stabbed his leg with screwdriver. Others just smirk while looking at bogum's state.
Jeon hold my hand while I was still holding screwdriver. Then he stabbed really hard bogum's hand. He yelled again making me smirk. Then jimin come to us and hit bogum's face with his elbow.

"This is for kidnapping my bestie!"

His nose started bleeding and he sighed. He looked at jimin with deadly eyes.

"YOU F*CKING PIECE OF SHIT!"

He yelled at jimin and he flinch. Then yoongi stand up and grab rope. He walked towards bogum and put rope around his neck. He tightened the rope and bogum yell in pain.

"Agh-- s-stop"
- Bogum said but yoongi ignore it.

"I dare you to say that again!"
- Yoongi yelled.

Then he threw rope on ground and kick his chair with leg so that bogum say hello to ground.