- 30 -

Taehyung pov

I wake up to find no one beside me. I was shocked to see no one but when I turn around I saw jungguk beside me.
He was sleeping like little cute but hot bunny.

I blushed when I looked at his strong tattoo arm

I blushed when I looked at his strong tattoo arm. I lean towards him and touch his strong arm with my tiny ones. Then I looked away and I was about to leave bed but jungguk push me down gently.

"Hmm good morning baby."
- He said as I blushed.

" Good morning my strong bunny."
- I said giggling.

Then I wrap my hands on his neck while he pull me close by my waist. I snuggled my head on his neck. I could feel his breath on my neck and face. He then look at me and kiss me. I kiss back while going on top of him. Now I am sitting on him. He put his hands on my thighs and squeezed them a little. Then he sit on bed while looking at me. He just smiled. I lean towards him and we started kissing. I put my hands on his shoulders and he put his hands on my hips. We were kissing for few minutes than pull away.

"I love you so much." - He said.

"I love you too." - I reply.

We both stand up and made our way downstairs. I went in kitchen to put some juice in glass. Then some strong hands hug my waist and I knew who it was.

"Baby we just head downstairs and you miss me that much?" - I said.

"Yes."

He said and I turned around to see jungkook not jungguk. I place my hands on his shoulders while he pull me close by my hip. We were kissing 2 minutes and then pull away.

"Where have you been? Jungguk was the only one with me in bed."
- I said pouting.

"Sorry baby, I went to check something. But today I won't leave you." - He said smirking and I blush.

"You better be." - I reply.

"WHERE IS MY SOULMATE?!"

Jimin yelled and after he saw me he run towards me. He hugged a little longer and I could feel someone is jealous.

"Okay okay enough."

Jungguk said as he seperate us.

"Gosh, your boyfriend is so jealous."
- Jimin said and we both laugh.

"Aha what about your boyfriend?"
- Jungguk asked.

"What about my--"

Jimin said and turned around to find yoongi staring at him. He blushed and started fighting with jungguk.

"Who started the fight?!"
- Yn yelled as jimin and jungguk.

They looked at her with fear and jungguk went behind jimin.

"He started! I didn't!"
- Jungguk said.

"WHAT?! You liar!"
- Jimin yelled.

"Babe, please lower your voice a little." - Yoongi said.

"You will see later jungguk."
- Jimin said and jungguk smirk.

"Khm khm, our victim is waiting for us guys." - Hobi said.

"We didn't forgot about that, we are coming now."

Jeon said when he enter in kitchen. He then walked towards me and kiss me. When he was about to leave I tapped his shoulder and he turn around.

"Yes babe?"
- He asked and I blush.

"Um-- can I go with y-you in basement?" - I asked.

"Are you sure baby?" - He asked.

"Yes, I want to give him the pain he gave me." - I said.

"Okey then, sure."

He said as both went downstairs to basement. It was little scary because of dark but when my boyfriends are with me, nothing will happend to me.