- 10 -

Jungguk pov

I go in bathroom and change my clothes into pajamas. I went on my bed and laid down. I pick up blankets and cover us both. Taehyung was asleep so I just put my hands on his waist, nothing else. I don't wanna make this beauty uncomfortable.

Taehyung pov

This time I wake up by myself, what a miracle. Usually I wake up by alarm but this..
I rub my eyes and sit on bed. I looked around and notice that I was in diffrent room. Wait, is this jungguk's room? I remember that I mistake it as jimin's when we met. I was looking around and then after few seconds I notice that jungguk is still in bed with me?! Oh god, relax taehyung, relax.
I pretend to be asleep because I saw him stretch for waking.
I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Ah, if you only knew how much we love you taehyung. You know we don't believe in love because of our past but you are something diffrent..
You make me and my brothers smile like no one else can. Even if we met you few days ago. If you only knew how much we love you." - He said.

I was so happy to hear that from him so I pretend to move in bed and face him with my eyes closed. He put his hand on my cheek and rub it a little. Then he went out of bed. I went out after some minutes to not be sus.

I made my way to bathroom to wash my face. I enter and close door. I am dumb because I didn't lock it so one brother came in.

"Oh, you're awake." - Jeon said.

"Yes I wake up few minutes ago."
- I reply.

He slowly went towards me and hold towel in his hand.

"Can I?"

He said trying to wipe off water from my face. I nod. He hold my neck from behind and wipe off water.

"Thank you." - I said.

"My pleasure, let's go downstairs."
- He said as he let me walk first.

I was lost in thought and I almost miss one step but jeon hold me before I could fell.

"Be careful." - He said.

"Sorry, I'll." - I reply while blushing.

We went in living room and see others. Now it was time to go home. Jimina took me home. We say goodbye to each other. When I enter in my house I got notification from bogum.

"Hello taetae."

"Hi hyung."

"Do you want to come to my house at 8 pm? Because I need to tell you something important if you don't mind."

"Sure, I'll be there in 8"

Jungkook pov

"Why did you do that?!"
- I asked angrily.

"I have to make sure he is alright."
- Jeon said.

"But he is not our boyfriend yet and you can't just like that put tracker in his phone!" - I yelled.

"He won't hang out with us if we continue this." - I added.

"Just for some days okey? And then I'll take it off." - Jeon said.

"You better be." - Jungguk said.

"Guys, we have a problem.."
- Jeon said.