Where it All Started

Scented candlelight flickered in an office of an exasperated young man, his golden eyes glistening in the dark as he sat in front of a big oak desk. His hands were in a fist formation before resting them on his chin. His face was neutral, showing not much emotion before breaking down. He didn't have anything to do, his subordinates dealt with them easily, with none to spare for him. He was one of those workaholics, his fingers twitched without something to work on, and neither does he need sleep. He sighs in boredom,

"What to do, what to do..." he brainstorms for activities to do by himself.

Nobody was awake in his area, he looks through the compartments in his desk, from miscellaneous items like old folders to utilities, before landing in the last compartment. Opening it, it reveals a beefy notebook that had a leather cover, despite it being centuries since he had thrown that book in the least important compartment, it was in good condition. With only slight cracks in the leather, the young-looking man heaved the book and plops it on his desk. The dust becomes airborne as he sneezes annoyingly, unamused, he opens the book to find it empty disappointingly.

He ruffles through another compartment and finds a fancy ballpoint pen within the pile of miscellaneous items, readying himself, he starts writing.

_______________________________

Hey there! I'll keep introductions as concise as possible. My name is Rimuru Tempest, I am a True Dragon, one that has the void and chaotic attribute. Nobody but the close family knows me, it's like my existence was wiped from the records of all humans, I was jealous even though I understand the unfortunate circumstances that would follow suit, but it was hurtful nonetheless. The major difference between my siblings and I was our forms. They once were mere dragon children, weak and unable to take care of themselves, but I was an exception, and that's thanks to Veldanava. He was a lonely fella as you could tell, he would've struck me with lightning if he caught me saying this, but he's sadly no longer with us.

Veldanava is my elder brother, the creator of our world, and other multiverses, but you must save the credit for me as well! I was my older brother's partner in crime in the creation and brainstorming of ideas for our first world, but it soon calmed down with the birth of our siblings, Velzard, Velgrynd, and Veldora. I was kind of an odd one out, they all start with "Vel" except for me... oh well. Veldanava was a mysterious figure to people who with a single glance, he likes watching things and observing situations from a distance, which includes the quarrels of our younger sisters and brothers, other than bragging about the beauty of humans to Veldora. Which meant I had to take it on by myself, he gives that excuse every time, but I think he's just lazy. But I was fine with it, I get to spend time with my adorable siblings! Veldora does get bullied by the two sisters though, so he's become attached to me more than ever.

Decades passed before the dragon siblings departed from their birthplace, and went to seek their ideals in life. Veldanava has done the same, he has gained popularity with the humans, and managed to marry a beautiful woman called, Lucia, the humans worship Veldanava like a god (which he rightfully deserves, except he doesn't act like one). Veldanava had more ideas and plans in mind, he wanted to spoil his wife with more wealth and luxury, so he planned to construct a kingdom for his civilians and wife. And this required a human form, he created a method of transformation that we dragons in the future follow suit.

The Slaclan Kingdom, which is now known as Blummund before its unfortunate exploding demise, was constructed by the humans who became the many subordinates of Veldanava, the golden age of the Slaclan Kingdom arrived very shortly after its construction. With his popularity, trade routes and many treaties were formed, which managed to create a monopoly for goods and precious metals, and ores. This also includes the birth of my niece, Milim, an absolute cutey, I swore that I would keep her safe for eternity just to keep that smile. The great growth and wealth however made many bad actors angry, they had more devious plans for the Slaclan Kingdom. They worked hard in spreading horrible rumors and tried destroying us as an insider, but it wouldn't have worked for decades until it, unfortunately, would, the men behind such operations however had no idea about the consequences of their actions.