Chapter 1: A world without Goku

*The sun was going down in Mt.Paozu, the home of the Son family. Everyone but the Son's were gathered outside of the house. From friends like Bulma, Yamcha, Tien, Krillin, Master Roshi, Chiaotzu, and Puar. To rivals like Piccolo and Vegeta. The group had their eyes looking down with a sad expression, no one saying a single word, the only sound that could be heard was baby Trunks' crying, the river, and the animals. The reason for the sad atmosphere was due to what had just happened inside the Son's house...*

Chi-Chi: *Sniff* *Sob* G-Goku...

Gohan: D-Dad...

*Chi-Chi was kneeling down crying the loss of her husband. Gohan looked in disbelief at his deceased father as tears started to form in his eyes. The Ox-King had his left hand covering his face while with his right arm he was holding a week-old baby (Y/N). Goku's second son*

Krillin: G-Goku... He's gone...

Vegeta: Kakarot...N-No...

*Goku had fought the strongest of foes and came out as the victor, but he was no match for the virus in his heart. Since he died from a heart virus, the dragon balls could not be used to revive Earth's greatest hero. He was gone for good and left his loved ones behind. Though those close to Goku were overcome with sadness, they continued to leave peaceful lives for some time. Unfortunately, this tragedy was only a foreshadowing of what's to come... 6 months later two deadly androids appeared on an island to the south*

 6 months later two deadly androids appeared on an island to the south*

*Coming to Earth's defense, the Z-Fighters met them head-on. Piccolo was the first to try... and the first to die. Not long after Piccolo, Vegeta was the next to fall. With two of the most powerful Z-Fighters gone, you can already give yourself an idea of the other's fate*

*After the fall of the Z-Fighters, the two androids plunged the world into a state of constant fear and chaos*

--------------------------------

15 years later...

*Goku's second son (Y/N) has grown into a young man with a desire to attain freedom. Freedom from being constantly tormented by the androids. (Y/N) has always admired his older brother Gohan because of his determination and strength in fighting the androids all by himself. At this moment (Y/N) and Gohan are both walking through the recently attacked West City. While walking (Y/N) comes across a bunny plushie that was highly likely that it belonged to a child, to the half-Saiyan's horror the plushie was stained with blood*