Chapter 8: Brothers to the end

Trunks: Dammit! I can't sense (Y/N) or 21 anywhere! Where could they be?!

*Trunks said desperately as he flew around the Red Ribbon Army's base. His focus on trying to save his friends was stopped due to a voice below him shouting*

Dr. Hedo: #2, get him down here!

*Trunks stopped in his tracks because of Gamma 2 appearing in front of him. The superhero kicked Trunks' face sending him back to the ground*

Magenta: Yes!

*Trunks held his head in pain as he got back up and looked at the people in front of him. Dr. Hedo, Magenta, both Gamma 1 and 2, and Carmine*

Trunks: (I can't sense the energy of those two, great more androids...)

Magenta: We can finish off Bulma's son right now!

Trunks: Sorry, but I don't plan on dying anytime soon. 

Dr. Hedo: #1.

Gamma 1: *Slowly walks towards Trunks* I'll take you on.

Magenta: If Android 21 didn't stood a chance against #2, you can't possibly expect to win against #1.

Trunks: What?! Who are you people?!

*Instead of receiving a response, Gamma 1 sprinted at full speed towards Trunks reeling his fist back and then throwing a jab towards Trunks who blocked the incoming attack by crossing his arms in the shape of an x. Trunks countered by kicking Gamma 1's waist followed up by a roundhouse kick to the face that knocked the android down on his back*

*Gamma 1 got back and clashed his forehead with Trunks as both held their hands with strong grips. Gamma 1 tripped Trunks and grabbed his arm to lift him up and then slam him on the floor. As Trunks gets back up the android ascends into the air and dive-kicks towards Trunks. As Gamma 1 dives his legs get surrounded by a flame-looking aura. When Trunks blocks the attack an explosion occurs that even breaks the ground*

*Trunks pushes a piece of rubble off of him as he looks up at Gamma 1*

Trunks: I'm still waiting for my answer, you know? Who are you?

Gamma 1: A superhero.

Trunks: Oh, you don't say...

*Trunks shakes his head and then charges at Gamma 1 throwing jabs at the android. Gamma 1 dodges and blocks all of Trunks' attacks with ease and when he sees an opening he knees Trunks stomach taking the air out of him, grabs him by the legs, and throws him up in the air. Trunks rolls in the air to steady himself as he grasps for air*

Trunks: *Pants* You're an android, aren't you?

Gamma 1: I guess there's no fooling you.

Trunks: It's not hard to deduce. But why are you doing all this?

Gamma 1: Kidnapping you and (Y/N)'s mother wasn't my idea. I merely carry out my orders, for the sake of justice.

Trunks: Orders? Justice...?

Gamma 1: My orders are to wipe out evil secret societies like your mother's!

Trunks: What?! My mother is anything but evil!

*Gamma 1 doesn't anything more and charges at Trunks, hitting his gut, kicking his chin, and ends the combo by kicking Trunks' face and sending him to the ground. Before Trunks hits the ground he recovers and immediately transforms into a Super Saiyan*

Magenta: W-What the?!

Dr. Hedo: I knew it! He's just like Son (Y/N)!

*Trunks appears in front of Gamma 1 and kicks his face repeatedly leaving the android stunned. Trunks takes that opportunity to continue his attack by jabbing the android's face twice making him stagger back*