Chapter 3: The awakening of the ultimate android!

*A few months have passed since (Y/N) destroyed Cell and finally brought peace to the world. Many towns and cities were already rebuilt and to the people's delight, the internet was back*

(Y/N): *Looking down at the river in Mt. Paozu* While I was waiting for Cell to show up I've been ignoring the cities, time to go on patrol. Flying Nimbus!

*The magical yellow cloud arrives in front of (Y/N), he gets on it and sits down, the cloud ascends into the air and moves as (Y/N) looks down*

(Y/N): People are smiling and living peacefully... This is what the world was like before the androids and I'm finally experiencing what a normal life is. Hm?

*(Y/N) feels his phone rumbling in his pocket, he takes it out and answers the video call*

(Y/N): Hey, 21. You're up early.

Android 21: None of us really sleep, but I got excellent news! I upgraded the gravity room! Now you'll get even better results when you train here, wanna see?

(Y/N): Sure! Show me.

Android 21: Okay, I've sent you a video file.

(Y/N): Alright, hang on let me check it.

*(Y/N) opens the video file and it shows the interior of the gravity room with upgrades on the control panel*

(Y/N): Nice.

*Suddenly the video cuts into a music video making (Y/N) raise an eyebrow in confusion*

Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down

Never gonna turn around and desert you

(Y/N): Oh sweet Kami... *Facepalms*

Never gonna make you cry

Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

*The video ends and (Y/N) heard 21 laughing*

Android 21: *While laughing* I actually did it! I got you!

(Y/N): Hardy har har. How did you even learn how to Rick Roll? 

Android 21: I've been around the internet and it's the most recent trend. I totally had to try it on you!

(Y/N): People are at it already? Geez, they waste no time.

Android 21: It's actually pretty cool and impressive that they've bounced back from the things 17 and 18 did all those years.

(Y/N): Yeah...

Android 21: But anyway that wasn't the entire reason why I called you, I actually did make an upgrade for you! Trunks is on his way to give it to you.

(Y/N): It's not gonna be another joke is it?

Android 21: You'll just have to see for yourself, good luck!

*She hangs up the call*

(Y/N): I really hope the internet doesn't corrupt her... She's too pure.

*Nimbus lands at the top of a mountain near West City, (Y/N) jumps down off it, and waves goodbye as the magical cloud leaves. Minutes later Trunks arrives*

(Y/N): Hey, man! Took your time.

*(Y/N) and Trunks do their best friends handshake*

Trunks: Sorry about that. I was helping Mai and her crew with the rebuilding of the city.