A new era of Peace

A/N: Hey, everyone! I want to start this by saying that I seriously apologize for the long hiatus I took from this story and wattpad as a whole. I'm in my last 2 semesters of college and it's been pretty rough and it's taken a lot of my free time. This forced me to decide to end this story with only one ending and I picked the one that most of you all picked, I owe another apology to the ones who picked the evil ending... This decision was made because I did not want to keep you all waiting any longer for the end of this story. But I've finally earned some free time and the work is not as heavy meaning I have more time to focus on my hobby which is writing and entertaining you guys! That being said, enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Demon Realm

*(Y/N) thought long and hard after hearing Towa's words... It was true, he has been winning his battles recently thanks to the Demon Realm's power, and being half Saiyan makes him enjoy having so much power. But... He also thinks back to the oath he made to Gohan. He thinks about his mom, 21, Trunks, Mai, and everyone else he loves and cares about... It's not just the Demon Realm's power-up that's helped him come out as the victor. It's his persistence in never giving up, his will to protect innocent people and his home. Gohan, his father, 21, everyone believes in him... They give him the strength he needs to keep fighting. He will never betray who he is... He will not give up on his humanity*

Towa: What do you think? You know I'm right, (Y/N)... 

(Y/N): No, I actually think you talk too much.

*He said before he football kicked her face knocking her out*

(Y/N): That felt good, I've been wanting to shut her up for a long time. Unfortunately, I'm not out of the woods yet, I still have to get the Demon Realm's energy out of my body. 

*Hedo's machine strangely was a chair made out of iron, he sat on it and contacted Hedo through the communicator on his wristband*

(Y/N): Okay doc, I'm ready, what's next?

Dr. Hedo: Just get comfortable.

*(Y/N) did as Hedo said, the chair had armrest parts so he placed his arms there but as soon as he did that his wrists got handcuffed*

(Y/N): Uhhh, doc? What's going on?

Dr. Hedo: That's just to keep you in place. The process is very painful because since the Demon Realm's energy is in your body this will basically be an energy absorption process.

(Y/N): Oh man... Can we at least have a 123 countdown before we start?!

Dr. Hedo: *Sighs* Fine... One...

*(Y/N) closed his eyes preparing for what comes next*

Dr. Hedo: Three!

(Y/N): Huh- AAAAAAHHHHH!

*The pain was excruciating, Hedo wasn't lying. It was absorbing all the Demon Realm energy in (Y/N)'s body. After what felt like an eternity of pain the machine finally stopped and he was released from his restraints. He kept panting non-stop, he felt exhausted, but luckily he could still move*