The Sun

Naruto has always been alone no one to go home to no one who wanted to be around him all he had was the third and Teuchi and sometimes he Choji and Kiba would do stuff but it always hurt seeing kids with their parents knowing he doesn't have that. He put up a smile and pulled pranks just to be noticed it was all short-lived but today he decided to go to the Hokage's office.
This was practically one of the phew places he was allowed in with no problems. He knocked on the door "Gg can I come in?" He asked "yes come in Naruto" he heard before stepping in and seeing the old man's soft smile "what can I do for you Naruto?" Hiruzen asked Naruto looked down contemplating something before asking "can...can you tell me who my parents were like their names?" Hiruzen looked sadly at the boy knowing that he had to keep his lineage secret "they were great shinobi and good people unfortunately I can't give you their names" he said in a sad tone.
"But why their not around anymore what harm could happen from getting their names!?" He yelled clearly hurt tearing up "I'm sorry Naruto but how about we make a deal?" Naruto whipped his eyes "like what?" Hiruzen walked around his deck putting his hand on his shoulder "I know it will take a long time but if you do become a ninja which I have no doubt you will when you reach chunnin I'll tell you about your parents ok?" Naruto nodded before smiling up at the old man " alright I'll become a chunnin in no time then I'll become hokage believe it!" Hiruzen chuckled "you still have your whole life ahead of you there's no rush" Naruto turned and ran out of the office l as Hiruzen went back and hung his robe "I guess I should check out as well" as he signaled the anbu to dismiss as he left his office.

It had been a week since that talk Naruto hadn't been good in academics but he was getting better at the sparring matches at least not being at the bottom but things were looking up for him until he left home one night he had forgotten to switch out some stuff in his fridge so he went out at night. He saw some stores still open in the distance so he made his way it was just going to be a simple trip but unknown to him he was being followed "it seems like the anbu had finally been let go of their task" one of them said "good we can finally give him what he deserves" another voiced.

It was over in seconds, Naruto had been grabbed and dragged away into the treeline of Konoha it was so fast Naruto was shocked as he was thrown against a tree 10 other figures stepped from the shadows the shinobi that grabbed him turned to the other nine "ok pay up" he said as a bag was tossed to him as he flashed away before Naruto could get a word out they started he was smacked hard by a metal pipe blood dripped from his head he screamed in pain " the nine-tails will die tonight!" a voice yelled out as he was kicked into the ground. It felt like days even though it had only been an hour. At this point he was barely holding onto life after being stomped out for so long they stepped back and one of them pulled out a knife ready to end his life as it swung down time slowed down for Naruto 'I can't die yet I still haven't lived long enough to know my parent's names I want to be hokage I can't die like this!' a burst of chakra came from Naruto as the surrounding trees burst open as some people were impaled and dropped to the ground the rest ran in fear leaving Naruto who passed out.

~Naruto's mindscape~

Naruto jumped up sweat running down his face "it's alright your not dead" Naruto looked behind him seeing a man dressed in hokage attire looking oddly familiar "wait are you the first hokage!?" Naruto yelled in surprise "yes that's right but it seems like you're having a bad time in the village how about we talk about it" Naruto's expression turned sad "I don't know what it is but every time I'm in the village most of the villagers don't want anything to do with me they treat me like I'm a ghost I don't exist yet I hear them call me a demon and tell the other kids not to be around me and then tonight I got beat by them I thought we were of the same village so I don't get why I'm being treated like this".
Hashirama closed his eyes before he spoke " hatred can blind others it's something that can make the kindest of people do horrible things they hate you because of what you contain being the nine-tailed fox they can't see past that due to the people lost and ignorance however I believe you still have a future" Naruto looked up as they locked eyes "so there's still a chance I can achieve my dreams?" Hashirama smiled "nothing is stopping you".

~back to reality~

(Now guys I was kinda off with this one so I hope you understand what I was trying to do with this the next chapters will be better comment ideas vote and peace)

Words:933