Hashirama and Madara's suspensions

Danzo was in the forest of death one of his men was feeling the tree manipulated by Hashirama his hand glowing blue before he got up.

"I figured out the chakra signature sir there's a small amount of Naruto's but the other one is...a impossibility"

"the chakra remnant detection is as useful as always so who is it"

"well lord Danzo it's Hashirama's"

"I see why it should be impossible then he wasn't implanted with Hashirama cell and Hiruzen would never allow it... It's too soon to suspect anything I'll let this go the ROOT will tail him then until then we'll have to back off"

The 2 flash away but neither notice a glowing sharingan in the darkness of the shadows.

"Hm that will be a problem in the future but the Akatsuki aren't going to be ready just yet"

The figure commented before disappearing.
_____________________

The school day was over and Naruto was practically skipping home.

'I finally showed him what's for I'm confident I could have won I'm going to have to tell the old man about this'

While Naruto was on his way 2 blank masked anbu were following him all the way to his apartment not making a single sound in their pursuit but they were immediately intercepted by a Shinobi with white hair that looked like it was blown to the side and a single uncovered sharingan that glowed threateningly.

"What are Danzo's dogs doing out so late at night"

"Step aside copy ninja"

"And what if I don't?"

The masked anbu and Shinobi stared as the wind blowed but one of them raised their hand in defeat.

"Lucky for you we can't afford a fight in the village right now but just know our Lord will be keeping a close watch on him"

"Watching better be all it is"

The 2 ROOT body flickered away leaving Kakashi alone in the quiet path.

'that went well a little too well luckily I'm free tomorrow so I'll just patrol around the place just in case they come back'.

Kakashi body flickered to start but what no one noticed was Hashirama witnessing the whole encounter with a disappointing frown.

"I can't believe the village would have such sinister characters what has the village gone to after Tobi the Uchiha are gone and his student is allowing a independent force I'll need to investigate what's been going on"

~meanwhile~

"You knew he was being trained too didn't you"

Sasuke eyed Madara while walking through the village.

"Why of course I knew why do you want to train with him?"

"No this changes nothing I don't need him dragging me down"

"If you insist but from what I can tell he doesn't seem like a pushover"

"I won't take a one time lucky performance as him being a training partner I don't need him slowing me down"

"A focused mind is good for some Sasuke but one must also think of the future and after don't leave yourself hollow of ambition when you accomplish your goal in the future Sasuke" Madara advised before disappearing leaving Sasuke alone hopefully heed his advice. Madara himself wanted to know what caused his clans downfall as he knew Tobirama was part of the reason he was intent on finding out the real mastermind as unknown to both Boys when they're chakras met each other for the first time they saw they're memories separate of course but Madara knew by the tears that fell from the boys eyes he wasn't as cold as Sasuke believed but he would still keep quiet as he believed it was best for Itachi to die instead of live with such a burden at the end of the day Shinobi are still human and Madara knew that all to well as he appeared right next to Hashirama on the hokage monument.

"It seems like we'll have to uncover your brothers mess"

"You don't need to tell me off twice in the same day I witnessed some shady individuals the problem is I don't even know if the base is in the village I can't really use my sage mode due to the restrictions of the sages agreement with the death god"

"Hn yes it is unfortunate but it is important that we get to the bottom of this so tomorrow we'll tail one of those blank mask fools and see what's really going on"

"Sounds like a plan"

The 2 looked at the village as it briefly went back to it's early construction before flashing back to the present as the 2 separated going back to they're students.

To be continued...

(Literally months anyways hope you guys enjoyed this story will get better treatment sorry for the mini hiatus comment your ideas and thoughts vote and peace)

Words:802