PROLOGUE

★ DREAM GROOVE'S POV ★

One night, I drove my space aircraft Aquila-101 Aerodyne and brought my four allies in similar hero which was Moskov but in different skins from the four dimensions; Starlight Skin from CyberTech, Special Skin from Modern, Elite Skin from BioTech, and Abyss Squad Skin from CivilTech inside my air base.

Oh my wisps! Four Moskovs? Is this a Mirror Mode or something?

The four spearmen and I were stuck in a misunderstanding situation. Snake Eye Commander, Javelin Champion, Decapitator, and Doom Incarnate had their eyes on me.

Did I find attractive and enticing even in my young adolescent age of minority? They were having rivalries to each other just for a girl which was me!

"Hey, you newcomer in tight pants!" the Starlight Skin, Snake Eye Commander called the Abyss Squad Skin of himself.

The Abyss Squad Skin, Doom Incarnate looked back "What the hell are you calling me, old geezer?!" he responded, irritated by the Starlight Skin of himself's name-calling.

Pffttt. I giggled silently upon knowing that Doom Incarnate was wearing a pair of tight pants. Holy crap! I can't hold my laughter any longer! I laughed.

Whaa! Don't get mad at me, Doom Incarnate! I'm also wearing tights too, a pair of tight shorts underneath my dress. The other two spearmen also couldn't hold their laughters and laughed out loud, rolling on the floor.

"Whahahahaha! You looked funny in tight pants, Doom Incarnate man!" the Special Skin, Javelin Champion commented while laughing, beating on the floor with his clenched fist.

The Elite Skin, Decapitator also commented "You also looked goofy in your fitting jersey and your tight shorts, Champs! Hahahaha!" laughing at the athletic spearman.

He stood up "Eh? My shorts are not in tights, you know! At least, I looked sporty in my attire!" Javelin Champion replied, proclaiming himself.

Then I stopped laughing, I'm watching the four wallstunners having conversations. I saw Snake Eye Commander and Doom Incarnate facing each other, staring daggers in hostility.

Javelin Champion and Decapitator noticed, the two joined in their conversation. The athletic spearman took sides on the mechanical-armored commander while the green-eyed masked spearman took sides on the masked supervillain.

Snake Eye Commander initiated "You three clones of mine had also your eyes on my girl Dream Groove, huh?" staring at the three spearmen in contempt.

"Oh, fibber! It's not yours! It's my Dream Groove, you old man!" Decapitator talked back, staring daggers at the commander with his green eyes.

Doom Incarnate smacked Decapitator's head with his right hand, he hissed "Shut up, you masked frankenstein! Dream Groove is MINE, ONLY MINE!!!" glaring his flaming eyes at Decapitator.

The green-eyed masked spearman looked like a frankenstein indeed. He rubbed his head with a hand for he was being smacked by the villain.

Psshhh...that Moskov in Abyss Squad Skin is so possessive. Tsk! So I kept on staring at the four spearmen in apprehension with my emerald eyes. Being concerned of what consequences they will have to face.

The other three wallstunners kept in arguing back and forth, talking about me. Until Javelin Champion tried to pacify the arguing spearmen.

"She's not yours, you three!" he said to the arguing three wallstunners.