CHAPTER I: Within the Spaceship

★ DREAM GROOVE'S POV ★

Hello there, everyone in the Land of Dawn! My name's Mathilda, also known as Dream Groove in my codename. I'm 15 years old of age, 178 cm in height and my hobbies were aircrafts, traveling and I also loved adventures.

My mission is...none of your business...just kidding! Hahahaha! I repeat, my mission is to save the Multiverse in the Land of Dawn from the hands of the tyrannic Conqueror, Gord.

Psshhh...that annoying skateboard mage in Legend Skin! He was once assigned to complete the same mission, yet he failed and got ejected from our spaceship, ended up conquering other dimensions because of his arrogance.

So I came here to stop that Conqueror from further conquering the other dimensions with my wisps summoned from my staff! Yet I can't defeat him alone so I went to visit to the unconquered dimensions, searching for my allies to accompany me in my adventures.

That's all for my introduction to you all, see you in the next corner! And here's my side story just like this...

Within the spaceship Moonton-1718 Astra, I am currently working as a Space Agent in the MPL Spacecrew to work tasks inside my spaceship along with my crewmate Wanwan under the codename of E-Girl.

Beside MPL Spacecrew, there were other factions working together with me. The MSC Spacecrew members were Claude the Earth's Mightiest, Jawhead the Special Explorer, Leomord the Triumph Eagle and Pharsa the Hierophant.

There were also the M Spacecrew members were Aldous the King of Supremacy, Clint the Shadow Omen and Roger the Phantom Ranger.

And there were the Legendary Spacecrew members were Alucard the Obsidian Blade, Miya the Modena Butterfly, Lesley the Angelic Agent, Saber the Codename: Storm, Valir the Infernal Blaze, Gusion the Cosmic Gleam, Granger the Starfall Knight, Guinevere the Psion of Tomorrow and Gord the Conqueror.

Just let me tell you about the most crucial mission task that no one can completed it and some who assigned on this task were failed, as they were failures.

The mission is to protect the Multiverse in the Land of Dawn against the foreign invaders from getting their filthy hands on it so as a Space Agent, it was the responsibility to monitor every dimensions by visiting them through portals in the Dimensional Chronorift.

Yet sometimes, the other people in the other dimensions were hostile to us that they even catching and killing us yet some were very friendly, treating us with kindness and hospitality.

So let's talk about the spacecrew members in each group were assigned to do this mission task.

The MSC's Space Agent was Claude the Earth's Mightiest, the M's Space Agent was Clint the Shadow Omen, the MPL's Space Agent was me the Dream Groove and the Legendary's Space Agent was Gord the Conqueror to assign the same mission task.

It looks like this is a kind of contest or even a competition.

The four of us were gathered together for we were summoned by Moonton the Host of the Spacecrews. Claude, Clint, Gord and I were lined up in front of the spacecrew host.

"Claude the Earth's Mightiest of MSC crew, Clint the Shadow Omen of M crew, Mathilda the Dream Groove of MPL crew, and Gord the Conqueror of Legendary crew." the spacecrew host on the line of the hologram mentioned our names.

He stated "I summoned you here to instruct you with the most important mission task." then the three fellow agents and I uttered in awe and amazement.

"M-Most important mission?" Me, Clint, Claude and Gord asked in unison "What kind of mission you were giving to us?"