CHAPTER II: Into the CyberTech

★ SNAKE EYE COMMANDER'S POV ★

Greetings to everyone in the Land of Dawn! My name is Moskov, also known as Snake Eye Commander in my codename from CyberTech dimension. I'm 47 years old of age, 190 cm in height and my hobbies were advanced technological weapons and firearms.

My mission is to protect the CyberTech against the invaders who stood against me and I will definitely kill them with my CyberMamba Spear!

Because of my personality of being absolute and despotic, everyone feared me. I may be looked hostile on outside yet behind my appearance, I have hidden a warmer side because of a girl from nowhere.

Sheesh...How can the old man like me fallen in love with a 15-year old teenage girl who worked as a Space Agent of the MPL Spacecrew? Who knows...You can't even try to judge me of being a pedophile or a child abuse!

I am also the first member of the spearman group, The Quadra Spears along with the three clones of mine were Javelin Champion from Modern, Decapitator from BioTech and Doom Incarnate from CivilTech.

Well, the story is a kind of long and that's all for my introduction to you, see you there! And here's the side story of mine...

One morning, I was inside the building named CyberMamba Headquarters. In my office, busying myself in monitoring my cyberbot soldiers through the hologramic computer while sitting on my chair.

Suddenly, I heard a loud siren screeched and saw that the lights went in red, turning on and off illuminating in the entire rooms.

I responded upon knowing that it was an emergency. Then the cyberbot messenger came to me for the report.

"Sir Snake Eye, I came here for informing you that there's a portal appeared in the sky this morning!" the cyberbot messenger reported.

He stated "What do you think of this occurrence, sir?" asking me about his report.

"I suspected that someone's trying to invade the CyberTech! If that happen, I will deploy my cybertroops to defend!" I answered.

"B-But, sir..." the cyberbot messenger doubted me of my decision. This scaredy-botcat...Tsk!

I insisted "NO ANY DOUBTS! No matter how strong the invaders are, I will deploy my strongest cyberbot soldiers to defend in the battlefront!" glaring my eyes at the messenger, furrowing my eyebrows in intimidation.

So I went to my headquarters' barracks to deploy my cyberbot soldiers under my command to accompany me outside the CyberMamba Headquarters.

Once I was outside along with squadrons of cyberbot soldiers, I saw the darkening of the morning sky and the portal opened the sky.

Just as I suspected. I thought as my eyes narrowed in suspicion upon seeing the phenomenon. Yet I have to be alert so I commanded my soldiers to stay alert for the arrival.

When the portal was completely opened, the aircraft descended to enter the CyberTech. It was a space aircraft preparing for the landing. Hmm...I dunno if that plane's worthy to fight against me and my soldiers.

Yet the space aircraft was alone and no other air reinforcements followed behind it. In a moment, the aircraft's flying course went dull as the portal closed and disappeared. Something's wrong with that aircraft...

Meanwhile inside the space aircraft, the Aquila-101 Aerodyne's pilot was operating the airship. It was Dream Groove Mathilda, the Space Agent of the MPL crew. It was unfortunate for you got into trouble...