CHAPTER IV: Into the Modern

★ JAVELIN CHAMPION'S POV ★

Yo! What's up, folks in the Land of Dawn! Moskov is my name, also known as Javelin Champion in my codename from the Modern dimension. 28 years old of my age, 190 cm in height and my hobbies were collecting medals and trophies from my sports.

I am a funny-type for being humorous yet I have sense of fulfillment, you know! However, I'm the only person that anyone shouldn't mess up to or else they'll ended up impaled by my Soul Shard Javelin...

Upon encountering a pink-haired girl who came from the other universe, I couldn't prevent myself getting caught my eyes on her. In short, I had a crush on her and fell in love at my first sight...sheesh, self...

I'm also the second member of the spearman group, The Quadra Spears along with my three clones who are the serious-type were Snake Eye Commander from CyberTech, Decapitator from BioTech and Doom Incarnate from CivilTech.

That's all my introduction for today and have a nice day, folks! I will leave my side story here just like this...

One morning, I was inside the gym in the Musca Sports Agency having my warm-up routine for holding the Intramurals Event for the Athletics Tournament.

My best friend came in and it was Clint in a sports attire, brought a plastic bag of sports drinks for me. He was the champion of his sports which is Badminton in the same sports agency.

I noticed him, so I stopped and approached him while covering my head with towel for I had sweated from warm-ups. Damn! I sweated a lot even though that it was just a warm-up! Geez...

"Already finished from your warm-ups, aye?" Clint asked me "I brought some hydrations for ya, S'kov!" as he placed the plastic bag of sports drinks on the bench.

I wiped off my perspiration with my towel hung across my shoulders then I took one bottle of sports drink from the plastic bag, opening its lid and took a gulp.

"Oh? Thanks, Clint...I owe you one, man!" I replied while sipping on the sports drink held on my hand, then I sighed "Since today is the Intramurals, wish a good luck for both of us for we are the champions."

Clint said "Sounds encouraging! Thank you for that." then he reminded me "By the way, someone's waiting for you to come in the sports grandstand."

"Come with me, S'kov for they wanted you to come!" he roused at me "You're such a slowpoke!" as he flipped his cap on his head backwards then he exited the gym.

Seriously? A slowpoke? "Oh! Wait up, you jerk!" I blurted out while I hurriedly put on my pointed shades and took my duffel bag with my equipments inside then I ran towards my friend.

Pheww...I finally caught up with him, carrying my duffel bag along on my shoulder. Geez...this jerk... We walked along the hallway on the way outside the sports agency building.

Both were walking on foot from Musca Sports Agency to Lumina Sports Grandstand until we reached there, we met some sportsmen there from other athletic fields.

In my right peripheral vision from the far distance; I saw Paquito the Viper from Boxing, Chou the Undefeated Champion from Muay Thai, Bruno the Vanguard from Soccer along with his team. So he's the team captain after all.

While in my left peripheral vision from the far distance, I saw Balmond the Savage Pointguard from Basketball along with his team and he's the team captain.

And I also saw the siblings, Harley the Umpire of the Lumina Sports Officiating Association in the Soccer field and Lesley the Cheergunner of Cheerleading Squad.