CHAPTER III: Groovin' the Commander

★ DREAM GROOVE'S POV ★

I went to visit my first destination which was the CyberTech dimension. Yet unfortunately upon my arrival, my space aircraft got an anomaly for the unexpected time.

So I got into the accident, my airship crashed into the open field scattered with rock walls and ended up in the Orbitron Hospital.

I was fortunate enough to survive the airship crash for someone saved my life and it was Snake Eye Commander Moskov. Oh my savior...

He visited me for the interrogation involving the plane crash as the CyberMamba Squadron Units under of his command had investigated in the crash site.

In the middle of the interrogation between me and Snake Eye Commander, it was disrupted by the explosion that destroyed the wall, making a huge hole on it and broke the window panes of the patient's room.

So I repelled the flying broken glass shards that shot towards him with my CyberEagle Staff summoned on my hand, casting a magic shield around Snake Eye Commander.

He was saved and it was thanks to my magic shield then he scoped through his scouter in his mask, saw that someone's trying to invade the CyberTech dimension.

I also saw the mechabot minions who were the Nexus rebels flying around the sky. They were armed with laser firearms, making the chaos outside the Orbitron Hospital.

Snake Eye Commander and I went towards the broken wall, saw the familiar figure floating above the sky. It was the Conqueror Gord who controlled the Nexus rebels.

"Gord, is that you? You're alive?" I asked, my emerald eyes widened in surprise while Snake Eye Commander was on my side, making calls for reinforcements.

Conqueror responded "It's been for a while, Space Agent Mathilda of MPL crew." then he grinned deviously while on his floating skateboard.

I doubted "You have been ejected from the spaceship Moonton-1718 Astra...but how can you manage to make it alive?!" as I couldn't believe of what I have seen.

"Didn't you realize that you and your fellow space agents made me an outcast?!" Conqueror asked me in contemptuous tone "Hmph! You all are in blame of why I am like this!"

"But why are you doing this? You're using your minions to invade the CyberTech dimension!" I asked him in assertion "You should be the one to protect this place instead of destroying it!"

But Conqueror replied with a hysterical laugh, he sneered at me "I had enough of your lectures, Dream Groove! So...I CAME HERE TO CONQUER THE CYBERTECH DIMENSION WITH MY OWN HANDS!!!"

Then Conqueror ordered his mechabot minions to attack Dream Groove and the horde of Nexus rebels charged towards me and Snake Eye Commander to attack.

In a blink of an eye, they were eliminated for an instant in a single shot of spear throw. I looked back, it was Snake Eye Commander Moskov had thrown his ultimate skill with his CyberMamba Spear. Whoa...One-hit delete?!

"So it was you are the responsible behind of this invasion, Conqueror..." Snake Eye Commander deduced, his right eye flared in flames "You shall pay for this!" as his CyberMamba Spear came into his grip.

Oh my, he's seriously mad. I thought as I saw his face in serious expression. Then I used my CyberEagle Staff to summon my wing capes that appeared hologramically on my shoulders.

I am fully recovered from injuries from the airship crash and I went outside the hospital through the walls, jumping outside as I casted my blink skill on myself as well as him.