Kiss me

I stood at the airport, hugging my RIO tightly

  "Call me when you land." I whisper, pulling him a little bit closer. "Tell Bridget I said hi."

He pats my back, sighing.
  "I will, Osprey. I'm gonna miss you."

  Tears well in my eyes, but I blink them back. I promised myself I wouldn't cry, and I'm going to keep that promise to myself.

"I'm gonna miss you, too." I say, stepping away from him. I give him a smile. "I better be the first one to get a wedding invitation, you hear me?"

He laughs.
"She hasn't said yes yet, dork."

"She will. Trust me." I say. A voice come over the loudspeaker calling for his flight to begin boarding, and Moose shrugs a bag onto his shoulder.

"So long, partner." He says, holding out his hand. I shake his hand firmly, my eyes never leaving his.

***

I run as fast as I can, weaving through cars to get into the building. My Taxi took forever, driving at the speed of smell and stopping at every light. I should really have my Motorcycle shipped out here.   

   Saying goodbye to Moose made me late, and now I am paying for it.

As I run down the hallway, I see Iceman leaning against the wall outside of the classroom.

He sees me and waves me forward, whispering 'Hurry!'.

  "You idiot!" I say as I near him, almost tripping over my own feet. "Now we will both be late!"

I slam into him, my breath coming out in wheezing gasps. He pushes me into the classroom, closing the door behind us.

"Ah, Osprey and Iceman." Charlie says, tilting her head. Her blonde hair is pulled into a ponytail, and her blue eyes stare at us suspiciously. "Glad you could join us."

Maverick smirks at us from the front row, and Iceman glares at him. I quickly apologize.

"Sorry, Ma'am." I say, sliding into a seat in the back row. Iceman motions for me to move over, sitting down next to me and ignoring the offended look Slider gives him.

I lean forward, trying to not think about the way Iceman has placed his hand on my knee. His fingers tap a rhythms in my leg, his ring gleaming in the light.

Shit, I think as he starts rubbing his hand back and forth. From the calm look on his face, vacant of his usual smirk, he knows exactly what he's doing to me.

I stiffen, slowly turning red. I try to concentrate on the lesson Charlie is giving us, but all I can think about is the hand on my leg.

She is talking about mistakes during combat, and I try to focus on each of her words. They melt into my brain, dissolving into nothingness as soon as they pass.

  As his hand moves up the inside of my thigh, I place my hand on it, stopping it's movements.
The warm pool that had settled into the bottom of my stomach has exploded, filling my body with a warmth that I cannot explain.

He smirks, tilting his head as his grip on my thigh tightens. Dirty thoughts fill my mind and I shake my head, playing with my dog tags that hang around my neck.

I want the class to be over, because as amazing as Charlie is, I want to be alone with Tom.

Damn it. I think to myself. I can see the kiss he gave me in the car yesterday, slowly escalating to something more. Something with more passion, more meaning.

I turn my head to look at him and find him already looking at me, his quirked eyebrow almost making me think he can read my thoughts. I blush, looking away and at the whiteboard, avoiding his eyes for the rest of the class.

When we make it out into the hallway, his hand tightens around mine, gently pulling me with him. He tugs me into an empty classroom, closing the door behind him.

As he turns around, I grab his collar, pulling him too me so I can kiss him. He doesn't seem at all surprised, his hands moving to tug me closer to him. My brain seems to have lost it's functionality, only able to focus on the way his lips feel on mine: warm and insistent and absolutely perfect.

  I let out a squeak of surprise as he picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands are securely holding onto my thighs, but that doesn't stop me from gripping the collar of his tan uniform.

  "Don't you dare drop me." I mumble against his lips. He chuckles, pulling his lips from mine so he can stare at me.

  His eyes look at me, taking in very detail of my face.
   "Gosh, you are perfect." He whispers, and I stare at him, my lips slightly parted.

  "I think I should say something," I whisper, releasing my grip on his collar slightly. He grunts, almost dropping me, causing me to yelp and return my grip to his collar.

  "Give me a second." He says, walking three large steps and placing me on the empty desk. He leans forward, his hands pressed to my waist. He licks his lips, smirking at me. "What where you going to say, Princess?"

  "I think I'm in love with you, Tom Kazansky." I say, running my fingers through his hair. He smiles, a genuine smile that makes my heart want to burst into a million happy pieces.

"I think I love you too, baby girl." He says, leaning forward. "And I am glad you feel the same way."

I roll my eyes, knitting my fingers at the base of his neck.
"Like that kiss didn't say enough." I say.

"Maybe warn me next time." He grins. "I wasn't ready."

"Are you ready now?" I ask, his blue eyes boring into mine.

His hand moves up from my waist, relishing the curves of my body on its way up. He cups my face, and slowly, painfully, leans forward, his breath blowing onto my face.

His lips have barely just met mine when the office door opens, and Viper clears his throat.