Chapter 1

DACIANA'S POV

I scoffed at my friend Danny as he told me the stakes of his bet.

Well actually not really he stated it was a surprise which was probably not a good thing but I got cocky and believed I could win though so it's not like I'd have to do it anyways.

The bet was stupid either way, it was just us betting if our other friends Timothy and Elena would be a couple once there back from there little trip to who knows where.

I betted that they wouldn't because there both too shy and if I won then poor Danny was in for a shock, not really I was only going to make him do all my jobs for a day or two.

I didn't think this bet was worth a big punishment for him.

I wonder what he had in store for me if I lost.

I snickered as I saw Timothy and Elena heading our way, I realized they was holding hands and I knew I'd lost.

I saw Danny smirk.

I sighed and shook my head but smiled as I was glad that they was happy together.

"Ok I loose what do I have to do?"
I wondered.

"I want you to sneak into Heisenberg's factory, steal some scrap metal he doesn't need and bring it back for proof"
Danny explained.

"Are you nuts?"
Elena questioned.

"She will be killed"
Timothy stated.

Oh I was terrified but I wasn't going to show it, please help me.

I mean she probably wouldn't because this is my fault and I'm irrelevant to her and she doesn't know I exist but still.

I wasn't going to refuse to do this because that's just embarrassing.

"Fine I'll be back by night, couldn't you have thought of anything better"
I grinned.

Fake grinned, definitely fake grinned, I don't want to die.

I felt Elena grab my arm.

"Come on it's just a bet, don't be an idiot"
Elena whispered.

"I'll be fine"
I smiled.

Elena and I was actually house mates, both my parents and her parents had incredibly small house's so once Elena and I got old enough we decided to have a house together as best friends so that both our parents could have more room.

I set off on my journey, hopefully it will be a short one.

Luckily for me it was, I got the scrap metal in and out.

I'm glad I didn't have to go too far into the factory because I could swear I could hear strange noises coming from deep within, I'm mostly happy that I didn't run into Heisenberg himself though, he would've killed me for sure.

I retreated back to where Danny would most likely be and saw that he was there alongside Elena and Timothy.

I handed him the scrap metal and sat myself down next to Elena.

"Did you see him? Heisenberg?"
Elena questioned,

"No luckily I didn't have to go far into the factory but I did hear strange sounds"
I informed.

"Well that's a relief"
Danny deadpanned.

"It was your idea"
I scoffed.

Not long after that I retreated back to my home alongside Elena who seemed to be deep in thought.

I decided not to question it but went straight to bed once we got home.

I was woken up the next morning by Elena telling me to come downstairs.

I groaned and saw that the time was quite early, why would she do this to me?

"What is it?"
I sighed.

"Just come down now you thieving fuck"
A new voice shouted.

Thieving fuck? There's only one person I've stole off and that's Heisenberg last night, please don't be him.

I went down the stairs still in my pyjamas as I didn't feel like keeping the angry man waiting any longer.

I took a deep breath and opened the door to the living room, I could hear Elena offering the person a drink and telling them I didn't mean to do it and it wasn't my fault, she got told to shut the fuck up though.

Oh shit it is him, everyone in the village knew what the Four Lords looked like and this was most definitely Heisenberg.

"I'm sorry for breaking in but if you want your simple metal scraps back I can get it for you"
I explained.

I couldn't see the look in Heisenberg's eyes due to his sunglasses but I decided I was going to not show that I'm scared.

Elena opened a draw, presumably the cutlery draw, I wanted to face palm as I knew this looked like she was looking for a knife but I know she was just looking for a spoon or something, she wouldn't dare attack one of the Four Lords.

Heisenberg noticed her in the draw so he somehow used his metal powers to snatch it out of her hand without physically snatching it out of her hand and now it was just a floating spoon.

Heisenberg didn't seem to notice it was a spoon because he launched it at my face, oh this guy is really mad and wants to kill me.

It's just scrap metal, what's he need if for?

I felt the spoon hit my face, it would leave a bruise at most.

"You threw a spoon at me, do you want this stupid scrap metal or not? Or do you want to keep playing around with spoons? If your going to kill me make it quick unless your planning to kill me by launching spoons at my face repetitively"
I ranted.

"Who the fuck do you think your talking to? You bitch"
Heisenberg glared.

"The weakest Lord, you fight with spoons after all"
I snickered.

I needed to watch my attitude, I know I did but I just couldn't help myself.

I felt him lift me up by the top of my shirt, ok I actually really want to be put down because these are pyjamas and I don't want him to accidentally expose my boobs, I'd just kick him if he did that.

I knew Heisenberg probably wasn't the weakest lord but still I wanted to insult him.

"You goddamn ugly whore"
Heisenberg stated.

"Ok fine I was joking, I don't actually think your the weakest lord but really I know where that scrap metal is"
I informed.

"Fine but if you have the nerve to trick me, I'll gut you"
Heisenberg yelled.

I wasn't taking that threat lightly either because I believe he would.